Author Topic: Kisha and third parties  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Apalm831

Kisha and third parties
« on: June 10, 2022, 12:04:59 AM »
Ok, I wanted to start a new thread on this. Generally speaking, Kisha doesn’t read on third parties because it’s considered intrusive. However, she has given me (and I’m sure lots of others) third party info sometimes. I’m not sure if it’s because she feels it’s relevant or maybe she’s just in a mood to do that on a particular day. Sometimes she totally shuts me down on ‘the other person’, sometimes she spills the tea. So, for those of you where she picked up third parties—how accurate was she in terms of the nature of that relationship? Details? Outcomes pertaining to that?

Offline Intheotherside

Re: Kisha and third parties
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 12:49:14 AM »
Every time she talks about third parties, it relates to me. It is like partners, friends, it is always something that will a ffect me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 04:54:01 AM »
she has almost always been right about third parties with me. she always gets the nature of the relationship right, Details and even the outcomes pertaining to that?

Ok, I wanted to start a new thread on this. Generally speaking, Kisha doesn’t read on third parties because it’s considered intrusive. However, she has given me (and I’m sure lots of others) third party info sometimes. I’m not sure if it’s because she feels it’s relevant or maybe she’s just in a mood to do that on a particular day. Sometimes she totally shuts me down on ‘the other person’, sometimes she spills the tea. So, for those of you where she picked up third parties—how accurate was she in terms of the nature of that relationship? Details? Outcomes pertaining to that?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 09:01:38 PM »
anyone else have insight to readings with Kisha and 3rd parties...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 07:55:32 PM »
ok I read with her again on another POI and sadly, she totally missed the third party. I clearly asked her, do you see infidelity, do you see any red flags. she said I see you have some reservations but I don't see the basis of it. I don't see any interferences. I mean the guy was in a relationship with another woman for the 6 months we were together and she did not see it. I am thoroughly confused at this point. she has never not been right about third parties before, not sure what happened.