Author Topic: Gustavo  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Gustavo
« on: May 13, 2022, 12:43:51 AM »
Hello everyone.  Has anyone read with Gustavo?  If so, how was he and what do you think of him?

Offline Candy

Re: Gustavo
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 08:31:54 PM »
I’ve read with Gustavo. He’s generally pretty good, sometimes picking up on details I never shared. But, he’s an energy reader and sometimes he picks up on a significant energy, not the person you’re calling about. I had called about someone specific, gave a  name and a brief description. Gustavo then described exactly my ex, someone completely different. He asked if the info he gave resonated with me, and I said no. He then continued, explaining further the info he got, and I again told him he’s not describing the right person. So he pulled out a different deck of playing cards and from there, gave me a reading for the correct person. The info resonated with me. I can’t say his timing is correct because most readers are not accurate on timing, and I’m not looking for specific timing. He’s a nice, friendly fellow, and I would read with him again. But, I would be careful to correct him if the info he gives isn’t consistent with what you know of the situation.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 09:23:38 PM »
How did you know he was talking about someone else did he describe them physically?

I’ve read with Gustavo. He’s generally pretty good, sometimes picking up on details I never shared. But, he’s an energy reader and sometimes he picks up on a significant energy, not the person you’re calling about. I had called about someone specific, gave a  name and a brief description. Gustavo then described exactly my ex, someone completely different. He asked if the info he gave resonated with me, and I said no. He then continued, explaining further the info he got, and I again told him he’s not describing the right person. So he pulled out a different deck of playing cards and from there, gave me a reading for the correct person. The info resonated with me. I can’t say his timing is correct because most readers are not accurate on timing, and I’m not looking for specific timing. He’s a nice, friendly fellow, and I would read with him again. But, I would be careful to correct him if the info he gives isn’t consistent with what you know of the situation.

Offline Candy

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 02:32:08 AM »
He didn’t give a physical description of my ex, but he described his personality, the fact that he likes fine wine and other specific details. The person I called about does not drink and has the opposite personality, so to speak. In a subsequent reading, I think Gustavo also mixed energies. He described me (lol), my relationship to the man I called about and mistaken our relationship to that man’s relationship with someone else. I was a bit confused but didn’t correct him. I later ascertain that there was no relationship between the man I called about and someone else, yet Gustavo’s descriptions were strangely familiar. I’m certain the man I called about didn’t have a relationship with someone else that was exactly like the interactions we had due to geographical differences and other things that were unique to us. It’s sort of odd but Gustavo definitely has a gift, but I’m also certain he mixes energies. He could pick up the most significant energies and influences but that could be you, the person you called about, or someone totally different. So you have to do some investigative work to make sense of it all.

How did you know he was talking about someone else did he describe them physically?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 07:46:51 PM »
I read with him a couple of months ago. I had the same experience. He mixed energies. He read someone from my past, albeit accurately. I wasn’t calling about that person though. I told Gustavo that he was picking up on someone else. He reshuffled his cards and read again. I couldn’t believe anything after that.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 10:28:20 PM »
I tried him. I think he is real because he described where I lived. His voice was way too muffled though and you need a lot of time with him.