Author Topic: Reading from 2013 that came true  (Read 5196 times)

Offline newgirl

Reading from 2013 that came true
« on: May 12, 2022, 07:14:22 PM »
Someone on this forum recommended this psychic who I think was in East Coast and charged 90 dollars for 15 mins reading but she was very accurate on her predictions and mostly all of them came true. I am trying to find her info again to get another reading after all these years but cant seem to locate. I remember that I had to contact her via email. Does anyone remember or know about whom I am talking. If it helps, I think her name started with D and she was a black woman. Thanks for all your help.

Offline YellowLove

Re: Reading from 2013 that came true
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 02:19:08 AM »
Are you taking about Dorothea? Her site was dorotheaonline.com

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/dorotheaatblogtalkradio

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 05:47:33 AM »
Thanks, maybe. What happened to her site? Do you know how to contact her now?

Offline newgirl

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 05:53:48 AM »
Yellowlove, thanks a million. I did some research and it’s indeeed dorotheaonline. Is there a way I can contact her again to get a reading. She is the only psychic who turned out to be accurate for me and that too on so many things. Timing had been bit off but I don’t mind that. I haven’t had a reading since 2014 but I would like to talk to her now after all these years and see what she sees for me in future. Thanks again for all your help.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 08:31:58 AM »
Yellowlove, thanks a million. I did some research and it’s indeeed dorotheaonline. Is there a way I can contact her again to get a reading. She is the only psychic who turned out to be accurate for me and that too on so many things. Timing had been bit off but I don’t mind that. I haven’t had a reading since 2014 but I would like to talk to her now after all these years and see what she sees for me in future. Thanks again for all your help.

Looks like she does readings via BlogTalk Radio only but not sure. Maybe try there to ask her.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 08:12:32 PM »
So after some research I was able to get her assistant's number and was able to setup an appointment. Thanks a lot YellowLove for your help. Appreciate it.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2022, 01:26:25 AM »
So after some research I was able to get her assistant's number and was able to setup an appointment. Thanks a lot YellowLove for your help. Appreciate it.

No problem at all!

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 06:36:04 AM »
Hi could you  pm me her assistant number?   Thanks so much

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 06:49:32 PM »
Can anyone share their experiences if any with this psychic? Thanks

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2022, 01:38:27 AM »
Would love to hear others' experience with this particular psychic. 

anything