Author Topic: Raven Star  (Read 13228 times)

Offline Crystal29

Raven Star
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:27:12 PM »

Good Morning to All :)
I just wanted to let everyone know about a psychic empath named Raven Star. Her website is contactpsychics.com.  I read with her about 6 months ago and still am. Most of her predictions for me have happened. Like certain things my ex will say and do. Her timing is not always right, but she's always right about how he is feeling. I tried finding her on other sites but only found her on Contact Psychics and Bitwine. You can also listen to her and her twin sister Avalon on Blog Talk Radio but its hard to know when they do their shows. I really enjoy both Raven and her sister and feel they are very accurate. Thanks and have a good day :)

Offline haileyn

Re: Raven Star
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »

Good Morning to All :)
I just wanted to let everyone know about a psychic empath named Raven Star. Her website is contactpsychics.com.  I read with her about 6 months ago and still am. Most of her predictions for me have happened. Like certain things my ex will say and do. Her timing is not always right, but she's always right about how he is feeling. I tried finding her on other sites but only found her on Contact Psychics and Bitwine. You can also listen to her and her twin sister Avalon on Blog Talk Radio but its hard to know when they do their shows. I really enjoy both Raven and her sister and feel they are very accurate. Thanks and have a good day :)

They were also on here promoting themselves and pretending to be customers.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »
It is such a shame to be deceived by readers who feel the need to promote under false pretenses.  I am glad to know this, I would not read with them, obviously if they have to stoop to such a low level they are scam artist at the least!

Goes to show we all must be very careful with raving reviews! And that is too bad!

KTH

Offline Crystal29

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
Oh no really? When did they do that? They were acting like someone that had read for them? I did not know that. I feel Raven and Avalon have been very honest with me so that kinda stings!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:19:54 PM »
Here we go again.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 07:38:24 PM »
Here we go again.

LOL

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 07:52:06 PM »
LOL  :)

Offline Crystal29

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
I am acutally quite offended by the lack of respect in this forum. I feel like a bunch of wolf's are coming at me for something I have not done. I have read many reviews and new to this site. I don't like it to be honest. Many of the people posting are negative and rude. This is a place to share our postive and negative expierences about readers. Not to attack one another. Thank You

loops77

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »
this is an anonymous board..why get your feelings hurt? we are just suspicious thats all....

blessed

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 08:52:55 PM »
this board is becoming like a Circus board...full of drama.Why can't we  all  just get along and if someone is a reader here..so what?..just ignore them and go on with your life.I don't call every single reader that some recommends here and thank God I never called Sandy Esther.So we all have to use our own good judgement instead pointing fingers and accusing one another....not so cool..!!!!

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 08:55:31 PM »
When a brand new member posts specific information regarding one (or in this case 2) psychic (s) it is very suspicious. I mean, really..............

but I agree with blessed. I'm sure we can come up with more important things to talk about. Has anyone had a prediction come in????

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
@Blessed - I understand what you are saying, but I am very wary now.  I don't know if anyone remembers, but back in February I (very nicely) asked someone that was heavily promoting AstroSarah if they were indeed a reader.  The post is Keen-AstroSarah - replies #15, #17). I got completely blasted out of the water by their reply. 
I like AstroSarah and have used her services since, but the response was completely uncalled for.  It actually made me cry. 
I have grown to trust the members on this board and I hate to lose that.  You are right, we each need to trust our own good judgement about who we call.  But we are here to share our experiences (good and bad) with the other members. 
We get so much self-promotion from the readers (glorified feedback) on all of the sites that I really want truth when I come here.  ;)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »
Why can't we  all  just get along and if someone is a reader here..so what?..just ignore them and go on with your life.

I absolutely agree it would be great if we could all get along and the reality is, if readers were to join this board and identify themselves as readers, that would be welcomed and very cool because we all can learn so much from true readers.  I am sure all of us would appreciate a real reader's opinion; however, a reader taking on a different identity just to post good things about themselves and promote themselves, that is so not cool. 
Any reader on this forum reading this and who intends to join this board, please identify yourself, there's no need to take on an alias... we would only love and welcome you for your honesty.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 12:56:55 AM by Gratitude »

blessed

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 01:03:58 AM »
@Gratitude..I agree we will honor and respect any reader who joins this forum in good faith but form now on no more finger pointing..!!!!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 03:11:53 AM »
Raven Star and Avalon Star was only used when they were on psychic access....

And no one said anything Crystal so please don't be overly sensitive.