Author Topic: OracleIndigo on Etsy  (Read 1469 times)

Offline snowbell

OracleIndigo on Etsy
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:57:45 AM »
I am new to this forum so I apologize if I sound redundant in asking this question. Has anyone had any experience with OracleIndigo on Etsy? I've had a couple of readings with her. The first one seemed to resonate, although she did leave some answers open ended. For e.g. she said it could be this but it could also be something else.

I goofed up on the second reading and I think I gave her too much background information. The answers she gave for the second reading just didn't resonate. I think she also made some assumptions about the past based on the background I provided her. She said the POI stopped coming to the place I used to see him at because it was painful for him to see me there. So, I probably won't see him there but somewhere else. I told her that the reading wasn't quite sitting right. She refunded me the money right away. When I asked clearly if she doesn't think I will see him at the place we used to see each other again. This time she said that she thinks he will return but not soon. So, I got conflicted answers.