Author Topic: Ari imposter on Purple Indigo!! Avoid!  (Read 1359 times)

Offline PinkyD

Ari imposter on Purple Indigo!! Avoid!
« on: April 20, 2022, 03:09:29 PM »
So I’ve been reading with Ari for a few years and when I saw someone posted that she was available on some other site I got excited because I always have to tap the refresh button for sometimes an hour  just to catch her!!! But when I checked it, it sure as hell WAS NOT her! So I msged her on bit to enquire, sure enough it’s confirmed NOT ARI. I saw all these reviews saying “OMG it’s her catch her here” from her other clients, so just looking out for you guys, don’t be scammed. Avoid that profile, it’s fake AF.

pfizer

Re: Ari imposter on Purple Indigo!! Avoid!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 06:14:53 AM »
i dont understand why the review (of this 2nd ari)was so excited 'oh i found ari here' just from the introduction of the 2nd ari profile; i immediately knew it's not bitwine ari.
i never try this 2nd ari and i am not interested to; but it's simply not the same ari.

So I’ve been reading with Ari for a few years and when I saw someone posted that she was available on some other site I got excited because I always have to tap the refresh button for sometimes an hour  just to catch her!!! But when I checked it, it sure as hell WAS NOT her! So I msged her on bit to enquire, sure enough it’s confirmed NOT ARI. I saw all these reviews saying “OMG it’s her catch her here” from her other clients, so just looking out for you guys, don’t be scammed. Avoid that profile, it’s fake AF.