Author Topic: Tammy Angelwings  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Sincity2

Tammy Angelwings
« on: April 18, 2022, 08:23:29 PM »
Anyone try her? 

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Tammy Angelwings
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 02:11:24 AM »
Yes I have and she is awesome.  She tells it like it is and doesn’t sugarcoat or is negative.  Straightforward and honest and shows you both the good and bad sides to your situation.  She has been accurate for me in the past and very accommodating.  A lot of readers on Bitwine aren’t and when you find one that’s like her, cherish it.  I’ve sent messages to some readers and got no reply or response but with Tammy and quite a few others, they always reply which to me shows what kind of person they are. 

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 04:48:00 AM »
i asked few questions during that 10$ session; i think like 30% were accurate

Anyone try her?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 09:43:38 AM »
Yes I have and she is awesome.  She tells it like it is and doesn’t sugarcoat or is negative.  Straightforward and honest and shows you both the good and bad sides to your situation.  She has been accurate for me in the past and very accommodating.  A lot of readers on Bitwine aren’t and when you find one that’s like her, cherish it.  I’ve sent messages to some readers and got no reply or response but with Tammy and quite a few others, they always reply which to me shows what kind of person they are.

I liked her too!!!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 01:46:29 PM »
She’s no longer on BitWine what happened 😦
Update
Very wrong for me anyway
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 02:11:18 PM by Sincity2 »