Author Topic: May  (Read 2944 times)

Offline PsyGurl

May
« on: April 17, 2022, 03:57:13 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with May? How was she?

Offline Candy

Re: May
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 04:17:57 PM »
I read with her once a couple of years ago during the early days of the pandemic, and I never called her back. She sounded very confident but nothing she said resonated with me. I felt like she went off what I said (which wasn’t much) and made a storyline that sort of fit. But I ended the call early because the reading sounded off. Until this day, not a single thing she said came true or close to being true. I’m not sure how she’s so expensive.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 05:09:00 PM »
I read with her once a couple of years ago during the early days of the pandemic, and I never called her back. She sounded very confident but nothing she said resonated with me. I felt like she went off what I said (which wasn’t much) and made a storyline that sort of fit. But I ended the call early because the reading sounded off. Until this day, not a single thing she said came true or close to being true. I’m not sure how she’s so expensive.
Thanks for that info, Candy. You saved me some money! I’ve had similar experiences with other high priced readers who were disappointingly not worth their price.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 01:02:01 AM »
she is a marketing girl. trying to speak so fast so we cannot disturb. nothing was accurate

ugh! :(

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 03:57:52 AM »
Yes I read with her in March 2021.
She was actually very good in the current - described the situation to me and quite a bit of what she said sounded very accurate...
But not one prediction manifested...

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 09:44:31 PM »
I read with her when she first started. She was totally wrong on present (at the time), timing, prediction. I don’t know how/why she got so expensive so quickly.

Offline Panchitakitty

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 11:52:44 AM »
May is very good all her predictions came true i swear! when other psychics were telling me my child's father would not come back May told me he would she went deep and told me in three months he will she was right i was crying hysterically he did me dirty may said he would regret and come back i didnt believe her but he did i eventually moved on and he's still trying to come back my mom says not to take him back so i wont but may is the truth even now she still tells me he realized he made the biggest mistake and he said the same thing. try may for yourself everyone is different, stay away from the psychics that are stuck at 4,5 dollars for years they not good obviously.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 01:01:50 AM »
🤣 new ppl will try to boost a psychic for sales. Be careful

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 04:16:47 PM »
I had a reading with her. Predictions are set for this month. I will
Update.

Offline kaylacaldarone@yahoo.com

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2023, 03:58:47 PM »
I’ve read with her before she became expensive. Her outcomes became true.

anything