Author Topic: www.purpleindigo.org / Purple Indigo Psychics?  (Read 16187 times)

Offline Hazimoos

Re: www.purpleindigo.org / Purple Indigo Psychics?
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2023, 06:05:44 AM »
i talk with ojay and i'm at a loss for words when attempting to convey how spot-on cookie was. He saw my predicament with my PO right away. i didn't even need to provide any information because I was that exact and on point! i was totally floored by my consultation! He is the one to go to if you need answerss,,

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2023, 06:15:04 AM »
i talk with ojay and i'm at a loss for words when attempting to convey how spot-on cookie was. He saw my predicament with my PO right away. i didn't even need to provide any information because I was that exact and on point! i was totally floored by my consultation! He is the one to go to if you need answerss,,

I really reallyyyy enjoyed speaking with him honestly, he was very specific with him answers to my questions and gave me clarity

Offline paulo

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2023, 06:29:04 AM »

I really reallyyyy enjoyed speaking with him honestly, he was very specific with him answers to my questions and gave me clarity

Omg y’all! This guy is really kind! his connected right away with my situation! he told me what I need to hear, he is super sweet as well.. i could have chatted with him all night about this situation, i can’t wait for him future prediction to come to present. Absolutely amazing. I will definitely be chatting with him again soon

Offline Amour

« Reply #228 on: January 25, 2023, 06:49:44 AM »

Omg y’all! This guy is really kind! his connected right away with my situation! he told me what I need to hear, he is super sweet as well.. i could have chatted with him all night about this situation, i can’t wait for him future prediction to come to present. Absolutely amazing. I will definitely be chatting with him again soon

is it that good?

Offline Verguso

« Reply #229 on: January 25, 2023, 06:51:57 AM »

is it that good?

u must to try

Offline Verguso

« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2023, 07:19:16 AM »
any review about lena? is she reliable?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #231 on: January 25, 2023, 07:22:22 AM »

lena is so accurate and if you need help with relationships her advice is amazing! she's compassionate and doesn't beat around, she gives you that straightforward answer in a nice smooth way, she's like a amazing Psychic IMO

Offline Hamilton Sing

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2023, 08:48:29 AM »

lena is so accurate and if you need help with relationships her advice is amazing! she's compassionate and doesn't beat around, she gives you that straightforward answer in a nice smooth way, she's like a amazing Psychic IMO

nice review, thank you

Offline Sherry Mia

« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2023, 04:28:24 AM »
Sierra and Nyla was correct for me. I'm not easily impressed I'm telling you.

Offline Xheri

« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2023, 09:44:50 AM »
Hey guys I’m on the fence between saint & azka regarding a poi, which one do you think I should go with?

Offline Sherry Mia

« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2023, 11:25:01 AM »
Hey guys I’m on the fence between saint & azka regarding a poi, which one do you think I should go with?

I will say Azka. Made a correct prediction, Saint was wrong.

Offline Xheri

« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2023, 11:51:26 AM »
Okay thank you ! :)

anything