Author Topic: Mattie, Yona, QOC, keen's Cookie or Matilda?  (Read 3745 times)

Offline starempress

Mattie, Yona, QOC, keen's Cookie or Matilda?
« on: March 27, 2022, 09:27:41 AM »
I've read with them all.. exact same predictions and events and outcomes except for Matilda, predictions and events as the others,
but her outcome was seriously seriously bad,  very doom and gloom and I'm worried. 

I found Cookie (keen) to be good with past situation, like she could describe people and what they went through, but I got no predictions, it was very "he could do this and then the path would change, but if he doesn't,  then things will remain the same" or "you may get a job offer,  but the path depends on whether you take it or not" and I was like.... that's why I'm asking you.   Lovely lady but I didn't get predictions,  it was more maybe this will happen,  or maybe that will happen kind of talk.  Maybe she didn't connect??

My preference lies with Yona but wanted your opinion.

Who would you recommend overall,  and who would you seriously recommend for predictions and outcome?  Thank you
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 10:26:44 AM by starempress »

Offline wishes215

Re: Mattie, Yona, QOC, keen's Cookie or Matilda?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 06:17:47 PM »
from your list I have only read wth cookie and QofC. in my years of reading with them both, cookie does a lot of what you just described..... this could happen, that may happen etc. she is good at remote viewing and thats it. I haven't ever relied on her for predictions. and qofc I don't think does final outcomes, she is good at understanding the current. this has just been my experience with the two.

I've read with them all.. exact same predictions and events and outcomes except for Matilda, predictions and events as the others,
but her outcome was seriously seriously bad,  very doom and gloom and I'm worried. 

I found Cookie (keen) to be good with past situation, like she could describe people and what they went through, but I got no predictions, it was very "he could do this and then the path would change, but if he doesn't,  then things will remain the same" or "you may get a job offer,  but the path depends on whether you take it or not" and I was like.... that's why I'm asking you.   Lovely lady but I didn't get predictions,  it was more maybe this will happen,  or maybe that will happen kind of talk.  Maybe she didn't connect??

My preference lies with Yona but wanted your opinion.

Who would you recommend overall,  and who would you seriously recommend for predictions and outcome?  Thank you

Offline starempress

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 11:36:42 PM »
Thank you  :D

Offline Esse

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 12:04:07 PM »
Matilda and Mattie were both wrong for me, Yona kind of right in an event she saw happening but the outcome was wrong.  Haven't tried Cookie or QOC, Kisha was good for me.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 08:02:19 PM »
Mattie takes notes, and tries to use them in the next reading as "psychic hits".  She's also the only one of the readers listed who gave me false hope that he was coming back, multiple times.  It's been 3 years since I read with her so I can tell you she was a very bad psychic for me.  Yona & QOC have both gotten unbelievable hits for me.  Now I only read with Yona a few times a year.

Offline starempress

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 05:54:13 AM »
Yona was the only one that was able to pick up I would be buying a house with my partner, that felt like home the moment we walked in.  That I would notice things in this house that would make us feel it was the one... well... there were several items in the house which my partner owns 0 exact items, same toaster/kettle/crockery/cups/offee machine etc.  The kitchen was red.  I ALWAYS wanted a red kitchen... but the biggest thing was, there was a painter's room, my dad had used to pain and had his own little painter's corner at home.  When I walked in I was nearly in tears.  So yeah, Yona was spot on with it.  She also said it was right under our noses and very close to home.  It's about 6km away.  She was the only one that predicted it 100%, timing and description.  So that is an amazing hit for me :)

anything