Author Topic: RACHEL MARIE. VS. ARI. VS. LEELOO  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Redhead101

RACHEL MARIE. VS. ARI. VS. LEELOO
« on: March 10, 2022, 02:29:28 AM »
WHO HAS BEEN MORE ACCURATE FOR YOU ?
Prediction wise. Timing wise . & Reading present?

Offline Lnoelle128

Re: RACHEL MARIE. VS. ARI. VS. LEELOO
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 06:14:56 AM »
I can only speak for Leeloo but nothing she said came true for me and I had 2 readings with her on her fiverr account.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 04:23:55 PM »
Rachel Marie, but only read with her through Bitwine.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 07:49:46 PM »
Ari was the most accurate on last guy

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2022, 12:54:32 PM »
Ari got a couple of things right, the other two completely, entirely wrong.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »
Ari saw an outcome for me, she was right.
Leeloo (2 readings) and Rachel (1 reading) were wrong about other issues.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 11:24:02 AM »
I had one reading with Leeloo on Kasamba.  But the reading turned out to be completely wrong.

Offline alongcamepolly

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 03:28:07 PM »
I've read with several psychics over the years and have never experienced someone as gifted and detailed as Ari. She has been consistently right for me for 3-4 years. There have been many times that I thought a prediction was impossible, but ultimately happened just as she saw. There are predictions that have not happened yet of course, but they still need to unfold. And there are things that may never happen and that’s ok - life is fluid and Ari and any other psychic are human. Some examples of either predictions or psychic insights she told me that were correct below:

• She has incredibly predicted 2x nearly EXACT amounts of money I’d receive. Money I wasn’t expecting since they were outside of normal salary etc. but she told me she saw $X in my bank account and I remember the first time I thought…no way because I had no side job or any other means of generating that income, but…it happened and within the time she told me
  • Gave me specific details about the house that I would eventually purchase (way before I was even looking for a new home), how I would feel about the home, what it would look like, the work I would do to the house, and even the proximity to my previous home
  • Predicted specific details about my son and our relationship and how we would be so much closer and he would excel in school both socially and academically
  • She gave me specific detail about my grandmother who passed 30+ years ago (things I even had to ask my mom about and she validated)
  • She’s remote viewed into my ex’s home and saw his furniture and style of decor he had with specific detail that was all 100% correct
  • She’s picked up exact personality traits, feelings etc of many people in my life
In the beginning when I started reading with Ari, I was heartbroken and very attached to outcomes and timing, but as time went on I was able to use our readings as a way to understand myself better and see the things I needed to do to better myself. It was a long and often very rough road, but today I am strong and would never allow in my life the type of people and energy that I did when I first started reading with Ari. Ironically, Ari told me I would be this way years ago and I thought it was impossible, literally impossible because I was so heartbroken. Ultimately, Ari helped me get my life back and create a better version of myself. I personally believe that the use of a psychic advisor should be more about your own growth and evolution because the only thing we can control are our own thoughts, feelings and actions.

I think everyone’s experience will be different of course, but thought I’d share my POV if it helps anyone.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2023, 03:58:22 AM »
Both Rachel and Ari are amazing!

Rachel gets the bigger things right, and Ari has amazing empathetic abilities to read the mind and have short term visions.

Offline Army

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2023, 05:09:16 AM »
So.. I had a reading early Sep with Ari.. and I went back today on bitwine to read her reviews..(not interested in getting a reading, more like I was bored and curious to see her reviews on there)

Anyways.. I remember b4 seeing a negative review in September.. The negative review is now deleted..Ari had the negative review removed..
Imagine that.. lol..
And also I understand she worked for many.. but she doesnt work for everyone.. so those that read with her regularly because Ari seems to work for them.. they think they are entitled to add criticism on there positive reviews to those that give negative reviews.. I’m like.. wow..

I know two ppl that Ari did not work for them at all..

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2023, 02:17:07 PM »
How do they get these reviews deleted? Anyone know? It just seems unethical unless someone was cursing in the review or something? It has to be that all they have to do is contact Bitwine and ask them to remove it and they do. Because if you think about it, Bitwine is benefitting from good reviews too so it’s mutually beneficial to have only positive reviews. I am an attorney though and will have to read the fine print. Interested to see if I can find a loophole to leaving a review. It probably says something about how they have the right to remove reviews at any time for any reason.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2023, 07:14:51 PM »
well i noticed psychic source doesnt even put the negative reviews up. I reached out to customer service and they said that management reserves the right to post both positive or negative reviews. They also wait 2 weeks before posting negative reviews so that hopefully by then there's an overwhelming number of positive reviews to hide the negative. Its all unethical. I have also seen them delete reviews from emily nixon's page and romina's on bitwine.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2023, 07:44:28 PM »
well i noticed psychic source doesnt even put the negative reviews up. I reached out to customer service and they said that management reserves the right to post both positive or negative reviews. They also wait 2 weeks before posting negative reviews so that hopefully by then there's an overwhelming number of positive reviews to hide the negative. Its all unethical. I have also seen them delete reviews from emily nixon's page and romina's on bitwine.

SO messed up! I'm really over all of this. I don't think I'm going to do anymore readings with any of these platforms. They all run their businesses unethically in one way or another.

Offline Army

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2023, 10:07:38 PM »
What a load of garbage Bitwine is then.. they benefit from positive reviews is equal to what they benefit with scamming artists on bitwine.. feeding rainbows and unicorns and others doing guess work “he is not coming back, he is busy, financial trouble” all load of crap..

What a scam.. really.. I have more respect for those that leave negative reviews up tbh.. to see thd balance.. not all good psychics work for everyone..
“my advisor”.. she is a favourite of mine.. I don’t read on keen anymore but I was told she did a 180 flip on someone and I recommended my advisor..it happens.. especially if you read too much..

It doesn’t mean I will say the reader is bad.. to me she is the very few genuine ones and if I ever need to get a reading I’ll go to her.. but I do accept she doesn’t work accurately all the time and mistakes are bound to happen..

Shit happens.. so negative reviews should not be deleted..

Emily Nixon is scary and she was super duper wrong.. none of her predictions happened for me at all.. yet she has no negative reviews.. that is scary and proves she is a fake..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 05:49:39 AM by Army »

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2023, 06:34:08 PM »
I've read with all three. I asked leeloo and Rachel the same question. - a part of the question about a contact prediction and what will happen after. leeloo was wrong on both accounts.
not only was Rachel was right about when its gonna happen but also what will happen after.
when I asked Ari about this guy, her reading was more like Rachels.she read the POI and the situation pretty accurate and she read the future outcome quite accurately as well.
hope this helps

anything