Author Topic: Rachel Marie  (Read 13966 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Rachel Marie
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2023, 04:31:13 PM »
Contact prediction didn’t happen - 🥹

Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out for you somehow still.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2023, 08:15:30 PM »
Really interesting - I had a reading with her maybe a couple months ago and she didn’t fully pick up on my POIs personality, but she did say we would be spending a significant chunk of time together at the end of October through beginning of November. At the time, I had planned to go see him at exactly that time period. I would have been there this week. My trip got cancelled a few weeks ago bc I need surgery. I wonder if it was a partial hit, or just a lucky guess.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2023, 10:54:59 PM »
She’s online on Bitwine right now.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2023, 06:26:44 PM »
I recently chatted with Rachel and she was shockingly onpoint with whatever was going on between my POI and I at that point in time. all I gave her was our names and the last time we were in contact. she made some predictions and they seem to be happening right now. the most accurate of her predictions was her contact prediction for me. it happened exactly when she said it would. anyone recently had any experience with her, positive or negative?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2023, 02:07:02 AM »
I recently chatted with Rachel and she was shockingly onpoint with whatever was going on between my POI and I at that point in time. all I gave her was our names and the last time we were in contact. she made some predictions and they seem to be happening right now. the most accurate of her predictions was her contact prediction for me. it happened exactly when she said it would. anyone recently had any experience with her, positive or negative?

I had a few readings with her in the summer/fall and she was really good with contact predictions; like super spot on. I always had a feeling her long-term was likely a fairytale tho and it was. She had said me and this guy would start dating in October and that did NOT happen. Haven’t been back to her since. Fairytale

Offline Stone88

« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2023, 03:33:10 PM »
Having read with her several times, she nailed the present and poi's personality to a T, but unfortunately none of predictions in the given time frames happened. I have to agree with others, she is a bit of a fairytale reader.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2023, 06:22:37 PM »
Gosh, I wish she was a fairytale reader for me :D it was quite a down in the dumps kinda reading for me but that makes total sense in my case.