Author Topic: Do all the readers tell you  (Read 2788 times)

Offline Jasmine4849

Do all the readers tell you
« on: February 21, 2022, 05:50:40 AM »
...that he's thinking of you non-stop and dreaming of you?  I've gotten both of these words from two readers.  I'm like hmm, men who do all those things don't vanish.  What are some things you hear from multiple readers?

Offline Esse

Re: Do all the readers tell you
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 10:50:51 AM »
that he's coming back - they get you hooked in and when it doesn't happen they blame timelines and it will just be a while longer.  Not all though - Kisha / Micah were honest.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 12:28:53 PM »
that he's coming back - they get you hooked in and when it doesn't happen they blame timelines and it will just be a while longer.  Not all though - Kisha / Micah were honest.

Yes mostly - and Kisha had said we wouldn’t get back together but would have some interaction and I could choose to remain friends with him. Never happened. Micah told me we’d get back together. It’s three years later. Never happened. Stop wasting money & screwing with your own mental health.

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 05:38:08 PM »
Stop wasting money & screwing with your own mental health.
Good idea. I've stopped calling but am still ruminating.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2022, 10:22:56 PM »
Stop wasting money & screwing with your own mental health.
Good idea. I've stopped calling but am still ruminating.

Yes easier said than done but the going in circles in your own head is where the change needs to be made in order to no longer feel the need. Wishing you luck!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 06:37:29 AM »
...that he's thinking of you non-stop and dreaming of you?  I've gotten both of these words from two readers.  I'm like hmm, men who do all those things don't vanish.  What are some things you hear from multiple readers?

Ok, latest read I received, I got this about a man I
was merely curious about, “he dreams about you, the dreams are intense and intimate, “he talks to you in his mind.”

The psychic only has one negative review out of 6,940 review. But still..