Maybe Darcy and Maryanne but that is it

Offline cj

Re: Kelli
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 07:45:11 AM »
I think they do ue a database..and they record our readings  :o >:( ??? ::) :-\

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2011, 01:37:56 PM »
they ask our bday and date of birth so it looks real.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
Good morning everyone...just logged in & reading the comments..I just feel sick to my stomach thinking that cp could possibly be using a shared database...and believe me I've thought of it b4 and I've actually asked the cust svc reps about that. & of course the said no, that each reader is independant and that the reader doesn't even see our phone number when the call comes thru to them...and I guess a part of me believes it especially when u connect to someone new and they give you a reading that seems completely off the wall from say a few of ur trusted psychics...and then u have people li :'(ke Abrielle who will tell u that she doesn't remember anything from reading to reading...but she always remembered me when I called for months on end every Sunday night...unfortunately not one thing she ever predicted came true...idk, cp is in the entertainment business so to speak...there has to be a few secrets there...and I will tell you that I read w giselle one time and she immediately told me that there names are fake and she gave me the name of her personal website...she was really nice, but her reading for me was very hurtful so I never called her back...but her real name is carla and her website is very nice...I'm so frustrated now..I hate to say this but in the last year I bet I've spent 14k at that cp and not one thing has EVER come true for me. Recently I talkedto Ellen...but I'm still not sure if we connected...id like to try catarina rose...and I will say that william from cp did tell me something 3 weeks ago that I think just came to pass...a small thing, but still true...I may call him again..maybe out of the twenty or so readers I've spent my money & time on he is the one that saw my situation..who knows. Liz, I loved reading ur experience with uli...I do wish I could read w her...or find her on the net at her independant site...and sunshinegirl..how was ur reading with the tarot lady? Ok, well that's my sun am beef...love, tippy

Offline kiki155

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 03:34:21 PM »
Tippy - LOL @ Sunday AM beef.

When I spoke with Ricky last week (first time calling him), he said to me that he knew I was a new caller because it came up on his screen. The thing is, I was actually not a new caller -- I just created a new account to get another 30 min/$30 deal.

I am very disturbed that they would keep records of our conversations or our personal data. I've asked Maryanne about that, and she says it's unethical, etc., but who knows. Very disturbing.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 04:17:33 PM »
You go kiki setting up a second acct...love it...after all that we spend on these sites...we should get like every 10th reading free anyway...right? Just sayin!  Hope everyone has a great suday.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 08:04:07 PM »
Has anyone ever had a CP give a detailed prediction and had it happen? I understand how we can sometimes convince ourselves that a psychic on that site is accurate if the questions we ask are given back to us in vague replies. ...or if they pick feelings up (Empaths), then we ask how they could be so off on predictions. They can always make an educated guess about our future and have it unfold like they told us. An example of this is when i had my three readings with Kelli. She went on and on about this guy i was inquiring about and got a few things right and she had told me "i see contact around the 25th of the month" she was close, so i called her back a second and third time thinking she would be somewhat right again..but she wasnt. All of her predictions and what she said for the beginning of the year up until april never happened. In fact, i can almost say that none of those california psychics predictions ever happened. I feel that we need to spread these real testimonials so that people dont keep giving their money to this company only to receive false hope.

In addition i will say that i am happy for the people who have spoke to Ellen who have heard from her that they will be together with the one they are asking about. Ellen does not see me choosing the guy i have loved for over two years, even though i have cried with her on the phone she still tells me i will have a stronger connection with someone else (who oddly enough i am suppose to meet this month). Will report back on that.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
Oh csk...I know, I know, I know...I'm not am empath but I honestly feel ur pain as I am going thru the same thing in a sense...the man that is in my life right now is soooo special to me and I'm just head over heels and even though alison, amy, william see him falling for me more and more...ellen said he never will fall head over heels for me he is only the frontrunner to the one that I will meet at end of summer who will be the ONE...in a way its a double bummer because not only do you feel like the current guy isn't going to stay...what if mr. Wonderful never does show up...its scarry...and then you start thinking...what if none of this is true. I am so sorry to report that even after the thousands I have spent on cp...nothing for me has ever come true either...wish I could just stop myself from calling..truth is..I can't. Please keep posting, I will be anxious to see if ur new man shows up soon...and meets the description, because I know in my case, ellen described this man to a T...there will be no mistaking him when he comes along...what about you?  Take care my friend...xo tippy.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
Hi Guys, sorry if I brought up so many questions again but I just couldn't help but mention the potential "database" as the birthday information triggered a red flag in my mind with CP.    :-\   I really can't say I've heard similar things with Psychic Source thusfar and I know some of you had mentioned readers (like Ricky) that were on that site as well.   I wish there was some way to find out from a prior employee or something but I'm guessing they have to sign a confidentiality agreement so we may never know.

Anyway, it sounds like a lot of you like Ellen Hartwell so I think I may try her and see if any of her information differs for me.    I can't really say that too many psychics have said anything too different out there other than Kelli and a few others that were way off base.

Tippy, you had asked about my reading with The Tarot Lady but I think that was CSK that was going to be having a reading with her.     It was I that recommended her but I usually only read with her once every three months as she discourages repeat readings too close together.      She is the one that has been very good for me anyway.    I can't wait to hear about CSK's reading with her!

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 03:57:42 AM »
tippy-

what was hurtful about your reading with giselle?

positivethoughts

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »
CSK - you asked - Has anyone ever had a CP give a detailed prediction and had it happen?

Yes - I have - many and almost all from Jacqueline. I'll give a few brief examples. Please keep in mind the timing for a lot of this wasn't 100% accurate but not too far off.

- Jacqueline - SM would buy a new car (I had no idea he was looking and he just bought a 2nd "play" car)
- Jacqueline - SM's ex wife would meet someone and agree to marry him after only a few month's. When Jacqueline told me this the ex-wife hadn't even met this guy yet
- Jacqueline and Allison- SM has a few overseas trips scheduled
- Some contact timelines have been 100% accurate (Amy ((PS)), Jacqueline, Alison, William)
- Amy (PS) nailed the 1st time I would see SM. She told me the which week it would happen in and how SM would act. All was 100% accurate
- SM would stop seeing the girl he was talking to in 2 1/2 weeks (Jacqueline, Maryanne, Allison, Mark)
- I would meet someone new within a few days (Mark back in December)
- Jacqueline told me essentially what SM would tell me when I first saw him.
- Jacqueline told me when SM would take his dating profile down. She was 100% right
- Jacqueline told me about a problem I would have in my house 4 weeks before it happened (heating system broke)

Now, I have talked to Jacqueline and lots of others many times, and there have been predictions from all of the psychics that haven't happened. But, when I stick with the psychics who work for me, my readings have been pretty accurate. Whenever I venture out is when I get into trouble. My timeline for a relationship with SM has been pushed out 100 times.

Hope this helps
PT

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 02:50:59 PM »
I just have to say this...pt...you are the one where she saw the "grey box"...I swear, when I read that under Jacqueline's testimonials I was like..."YES"...that was awesome...not awesome that you had to get repairs...but seriously...that was like something that you can't just make up...and I'm also glad to see you use Alison..I love my Alison..even though I don't really have any hard predictions from her because we mostly just talk about the man that I am seeing now...his feelings..or when I'm scared and I haven't talked to him in a while she will say...don't you worry, he's not going anywhere...don't give up you will have more communication...and I always believe her..I have been calling her once a week since September...she is like my best friend...and sometimes I want to say Allison, are you sure?? Well, I guess I do say that...and for some reason I just trust her and I hope to God she is right about this guy...but Amy from PS said the same things that Alison said...and I haven't talked To Jacqueline in a while...I guess because when I started calling her back in August of last year about my guy that left me after 5 years...she always saw reconcilliation and she said him and the new girl would break up...and the complete opposite happened...they live together now...but just recently I heard from one of his family members that he said that he would never marry this girl...that she's not the one for him...but he didn't say that I was either..I don't know..Jacqueline..although I love her and I respect her...I don't think she was reading me like it sounds like she reads you...too bad..cuz I do feel like she is as real and good a person as they come..you can just tell...she really does care...too bad she's not on at night time anymore..I think that only lasted a week.  Anyway..pt..very encouraging news from you this am...I am glad to hear it..thanks for sharing!  Oh yea..What do you think about William..I liked him and I think a small thing he told me 3 weeks ago just came true..I have always wanted to talk to Mark...but you know like you said...sometimes you get too many people going and 4 out of 5 say the same thing but you are then obsessed as to why the 5th person said the opposite..ouch!  tippy  xo

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 03:53:25 PM »
healer-

I think we all needed to hear that just now. It really helped. some of us wont get the guy or girl..and we need to just face it. Listen to everything everyone is saying because eventually it will happen whether we want it to or not. Meaning if some psychics are saying they arent coming back and we try to only talk to the ones that say they will then we are doing ourselves injustice. I remember brushing off when one psychic (the only psychic) who said this girl is planning to trick him into marrying her by getting preg...and I brusehd it off bc I thought "noooo no one else seen that" and guess what? It happened...So from now on I take everything ALL the psychics say into consideration because YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS RIGHT. and even if you dont want to hear it...there is nothing you can do about it happening...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:01:34 PM by cj487 »

positivethoughts

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 11:48:38 PM »
hi tippy - It was me with the testimonial. HA - you remember that. Jacqueline isn't 100% for me but she has been the best so far and I really do love her. She is such a nice person and you can tell that she really cares about all of us and tirelessly listens to our problems all day long - LOL. But she isn't always right.....Did you ask Amy about 5 year guy? Curious what she says about that. I'm kinda new to ready with Amy but so far so good. I like Alison too but she was wrong for me on a few things so I stopped calling her. I do trust her and trust that she is telling you just what she sees.  I'm really trying to just call a few people. William has been right with some amazing predictions for me but I don't call him regularly. If I were you I'm not sure I would introduce Mark into the mix. You seem to have a good group going.  :) :) :)

They've all gotten stuff wrong, and stuff right, but they all see the same outcome for me thank goodness. It's just how we get there........and how friggin long it takes

Cj487 - I couldn't agree more - we have to take bits and pieces from each reading unfortunately.

anything