Author Topic: Godsonlogan  (Read 4896 times)

Offline Phantomenal

Godsonlogan
« on: February 17, 2022, 09:45:51 PM »
Anyone read with him and have feedback? He’s also on Etsy.

Offline Sincity2

Re: Godsonlogan
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 11:42:56 PM »
I did wasn’t sure what to make of it. Was very positive

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 04:40:54 AM »
Mine was positive too… right away though he said “what’s his name” before I typed anything so he knew I was asking about someone. It was impressive. Did you feel like your reading was generic or did he pick up on detail?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 02:21:56 AM »
He’s good. I wouldn’t say he’s positive all the time; more like realistic.  He feels and sees energy and has been pretty on point with me.  He’s extremely helpful and generous with his time.  I’ve been on Bitwine for over 3 years and there are a few I’ll always rock with; he’s one of them. 

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2022, 04:34:49 AM »
Thanks for the feedback! Have you had any predictions he’s made come to pass? Just curious because he sees me with my POI down the line and says he’s my Twin Flame.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2022, 04:45:06 PM »
Thanks for the feedback! Have you had any predictions he’s made come to pass? Just curious because he sees me with my POI down the line and says he’s my Twin Flame.

Any reader who tells you he is your twin flame.... run. That is gimmick stuff they say, because they know people eat it up. He likely tells most people the other person is their twin flame. People like to hear that because it can be comforting and make it sound like it is a meant to be situation, even if the other person is not participating. I don't mean to pop bubbles, but it is just an unfortunate truth about some readers out there, which you will see if you go to an array of readers. In my experiences, the ones who dish-out the twin flame stuff are not genuine. Also, most people go to readers for relationship readings, so it also is not really a psychic thing to know that you were contacting him about a relationship. There are real readers out there, but have to learn to spot the stuff that is shtick. 

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2022, 03:13:30 PM »
I had one reading with him, he told me a fairytale. I did not come back.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 12:58:24 AM »
Has anyone had ANY predictions come to pass from this guy?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 01:48:26 AM »
Okay this guy is fake and trying to craft an image of only successful reviews by deleting negative reviews and blocking users. I’m not sure how he’s doing it, probably through Bitwine admin. But when you call him out on predictions that don’t pass or he read something completely off, he will go behind the scenes and delete your negative review. He also pushes you to do his “healing” in every reading. His healing ranges from $50-$200 and of course, he pushes you to at least do the $100-$150 ones. And they DON’T work. Beware.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 02:06:22 AM »
Okay this guy is fake and trying to craft an image of only successful reviews by deleting negative reviews and blocking users. I’m not sure how he’s doing it, probably through Bitwine admin. But when you call him out on predictions that don’t pass or he read something completely off, he will go behind the scenes and delete your negative review. He also pushes you to do his “healing” in every reading. His healing ranges from $50-$200 and of course, he pushes you to at least do the $100-$150 ones. And they DON’T work. Beware.

Majority of bitwine does this, they delete negative reviews and keep the “good” reviews to keep a certain image and to keep people calling. They offer fake spell work sometimes to scam ppl. Spells are against their rules so they might call it something else to get away with it. If u purchased it , best u can do it is report it or dispute it with PayPal I don’t know but bitwine has been this way for years. Every advisor has power to alter reviews, actually every platform alters reviews. You barely find a handful of bad reviews on anyone on their page. Hence why this forum was created .

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 04:40:48 AM »

Majority of bitwine does this, they delete negative reviews and keep the “good” reviews to keep a certain image and to keep people calling. They offer fake spell work sometimes to scam ppl. Spells are against their rules so they might call it something else to get away with it. If u purchased it , best u can do it is report it or dispute it with PayPal I don’t know but bitwine has been this way for years. Every advisor has power to alter reviews, actually every platform alters reviews. You barely find a handful of bad reviews on anyone on their page. Hence why this forum was created .

Yeah you’re so right! I’ve literally seen ANY negative review on this guy’s page, he gets it removed ASAP. Anything calling him out on predictions not happening. Nothing happened for me. And the healing, someone else called him out on it and he had their review removed as well. Apparently he lurks on this site because he said something like “spirit” told him he was being written about on this forum…either that or as usual, clients carrying news. Whatever.

Offline mei22

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2023, 01:10:32 PM »
He is a fairytale reader.. he even gave me numerous free readings because his predictions did not come about. He mentioned my POI not moving away.. (because he wouldn’t want to leave me) and a bunch of other fairytale things. He hooked me months ago because there was one conversation that seemed accurate based on the events that transpired afterwards but after that reading it was all inaccurate.. I should’ve known when he kept giving me free reads AND asking for reviews to be made or “healings” be purchased.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2023, 06:04:19 PM »
I read with him last summer. Save your money. He is super fairy tale. Then when things dont pan out will offer you a "healing" for $200. Total scammer.