Author Topic: Almost 10 years later - Update - Katjul  (Read 3723 times)

Offline katjul

Almost 10 years later - Update - Katjul
« on: January 24, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
I get a message from here every once in a while so thought I would post an official update.

You can read more if you click on my username.

Please do not send any more messages. This is so in my past and I only want to concentrate on my present and future.

I am not saying there aren't true psychics and if someone works for you - great!

Out of maybe 100 psychics only 3 told me my ex was NOT coming back. All the rest were wrong. While we did have some minor communication (only email) and he said he wanted to see me, we did not meet up and we haven't even emailed in YEARS.

One psychic, YONA, once predicted a friend showing up unexpectedly on my doorstep. That did happened (sort of it wasn't unexpected, she did call and ask if she could visit and stay with me) but it was such a minor prediction and had no major impact on my life.

I am copying and pasting my response to a recent private message asking if any of the psychics were right about my ex coming back.

COPY/ PASTE

"No. Out of maybe 100 psychics only 3 told me my ex was NOT coming back. All the others said he was. They were wrong.

The 3 that were right was - I THINK Aries, definitely MagickalSandra and one last one I can't remember. I recorded all my readings so I could go and listen but I do not want to!

He married and had children with someone else and I am so happy I dodged a major bullet. He turned out to be a liar, cheater, manipulator etc.

Honestly all those psychics were a big waste of money and time but I understand you may not want to hear it. I didn't at the time. I had to learn and accept it under my own steam but eventually I did. I wish I could have all that money back but it's part of the lesson.

Good luck."

TL; DR
Psychics didn't work for me and I wish I could have that money and time back. Happy now though, living my best life.

Offline Misspsymal

Re: Almost 10 years later - Update - Katjul
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 06:16:23 PM »
Thank you for this, this is what I am kind of experiencing but I'm not sure like I myself is questioning if the majority or minority right? thank you for sharing

Offline katjul

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 10:59:35 PM »
Yona said we would get back together. We did NOT.

ALL the psychics EXCEPT 3 said we would get back together. THEY WERE WRONG.

The 3 that were right (but honestly this doesn't mean much to me now as chances are someone will say the opposite of what everyone else is saying) -

Aries Intuition/ Kisha. She was RUDE AF. She just said "NO" when asked if my ex and I were getting back together. No other explanation.

MagikalSandra. Nice but brief.

I think the 3rd was Debra, white light angel or Whitelight Debra.

I only mentioned Yona because she said a friend from the past would show up on my doorstep out of the blue. That was close enough to what happened. A friend I hadn't spoken to in years (but was friends with on social media) contacted me and ask to stay with me and she did for a few days. Nothing else Yona said/ predicted happened.

Offline starempress

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 04:51:21 AM »
I trust Yona 100%, it is possible she could not connect to your energy which is a shame, but this is only my opinion, not trying to upset you.  As a reader myself I have tried and tested most psychics on a platform I am not allowed to mention.. (there is a reader there that trolls it and dobs people in.. not to mention pays for the site to remove all her negative reviews - vent over), so I jave tried and tested thousands (we offer each other free readings most of the time).  The only ones that stand out to me are, a personal friend Karen, although lately she has had a few things going on and is not really herself.  But when she nails it... she nails it! 

My absolute favourite is Yona, although sometimes her readings confuse me a little - having said that, yes, it confuses me..... until it all starts to come together and I think holy cow.. how accurate is that!  And I am not talking little predictions, I am talking about sequence of events, this is an EXAMPLE:  you will think about leaving your job, you will be offered a raise but then a new position will come along in your company with a female boss who will have green eyes and red hair.  This lady will want you in her team and will make an offer you will accept but only for a short time, as you will decide to leave that industry within 5 months and move on to something more connected to nature and outdoors..

That is the kind of thing you get from Yona.. well I do anyway.

Mattie is great too, her readings are almost a carbon copy of Yona's but not in words, as in events, with less descriptive details, Mattie would say something more like:   you are having doubts about your current job.  Something is not right and you will feel empty and feel like you are not following your true path.  It feels as though you may be about to leave but you will be offered a promotion, but I do not think you will take it as someone else in another area will also offer you a position.  I do think you will take it as I see you moving desks and around new people, but ultimately you will leave and follow your true path. 

I tend to call Mattie a lot and the only issue I find is that after a while the readings become a little stale, but this is NOT her fault.. I mean she has already told me my path.. if I keep calling her the poor lady has nothing new to say so we just go over the old predictions and maybe get a few extra things here and there. 

Matilda.. she is great.  She is a no BS person and will tell you things as they are.  I am not sure about her 10-20 predictions yet as they are yet to unfold, but she has had some good hits and very close to the time frames she gave me.

ALL THREE have been very very accurate as far as time frames, I cannot comment on the main changes (marriage, personal healing for my partner, property changes) as they are yet to come.  However all three gave me the same timeframes, for all major events.

I cannot comment on Cookie (Keen) or Queen of Cups or Kisha because I have not been able to read with them, as I am outside of the US.  Currently first in line with Ciarra on CP.. kind of curious about her, her reputation is quite astonishing.

Everyone else I have tried?  Major fakes.  Some have a gift and are definitely not out there to rip people off, but they come across as wrong and inaccurate only because they are still developing it and take messages/time frames the wrong way.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 05:03:10 AM by starempress »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2022, 02:49:53 AM »

Everyone is different in who works for them. 

I found Mattie not so great and yonas reading for me take forever but do happen 2/3 years after.  For instance last year I had some yona hits, not many that came from 2017. But the same hits came from Matilda from 2020 reading. 

They all work differently.  I’m keeping yona as my main. Matilda as my 3-6 monthly if I need and her 10 predictions happen and after that that’s it. Tried and failed with many. One reader I spent $5k on in 2 years as she strung me along.  Those that know know who this is.

I trust Yona 100%, it is possible she could not connect to your energy which is a shame, but this is only my opinion, not trying to upset you.  As a reader myself I have tried and tested most psychics on a platform I am not allowed to mention.. (there is a reader there that trolls it and dobs people in.. not to mention pays for the site to remove all her negative reviews - vent over), so I jave tried and tested thousands (we offer each other free readings most of the time).  The only ones that stand out to me are, a personal friend Karen, although lately she has had a few things going on and is not really herself.  But when she nails it... she nails it! 

My absolute favourite is Yona, although sometimes her readings confuse me a little - having said that, yes, it confuses me..... until it all starts to come together and I think holy cow.. how accurate is that!  And I am not talking little predictions, I am talking about sequence of events, this is an EXAMPLE:  you will think about leaving your job, you will be offered a raise but then a new position will come along in your company with a female boss who will have green eyes and red hair.  This lady will want you in her team and will make an offer you will accept but only for a short time, as you will decide to leave that industry within 5 months and move on to something more connected to nature and outdoors..

That is the kind of thing you get from Yona.. well I do anyway.

Mattie is great too, her readings are almost a carbon copy of Yona's but not in words, as in events, with less descriptive details, Mattie would say something more like:   you are having doubts about your current job.  Something is not right and you will feel empty and feel like you are not following your true path.  It feels as though you may be about to leave but you will be offered a promotion, but I do not think you will take it as someone else in another area will also offer you a position.  I do think you will take it as I see you moving desks and around new people, but ultimately you will leave and follow your true path. 

I tend to call Mattie a lot and the only issue I find is that after a while the readings become a little stale, but this is NOT her fault.. I mean she has already told me my path.. if I keep calling her the poor lady has nothing new to say so we just go over the old predictions and maybe get a few extra things here and there. 

Matilda.. she is great.  She is a no BS person and will tell you things as they are.  I am not sure about her 10-20 predictions yet as they are yet to unfold, but she has had some good hits and very close to the time frames she gave me.

ALL THREE have been very very accurate as far as time frames, I cannot comment on the main changes (marriage, personal healing for my partner, property changes) as they are yet to come.  However all three gave me the same timeframes, for all major events.

I cannot comment on Cookie (Keen) or Queen of Cups or Kisha because I have not been able to read with them, as I am outside of the US.  Currently first in line with Ciarra on CP.. kind of curious about her, her reputation is quite astonishing.

Everyone else I have tried?  Major fakes.  Some have a gift and are definitely not out there to rip people off, but they come across as wrong and inaccurate only because they are still developing it and take messages/time frames the wrong way.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2022, 12:37:34 AM »

Dont trust smiley she is a liar and a cheat don't trust anything the says and Matilda is not a psychic is a liar

You should say PD is unethical for how she handles clients and they all have questionable ethics. Nobody should read with them. The drama is ridiculous but I’m glad I don’t read with either of them. Their clients should be paying attention to the nonsense brewing. Anybody who makes a account to fake a alias and is a advisor spying on clients or promoting themselves is SHADY AF. and idc who gets mad at this post because again I don’t read with them 😂

Sidebar : who is this person? Must be pd 👀🥴🤣
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 01:02:22 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 01:03:31 AM »

Dont trust smiley she is a liar and a cheat don't trust anything the says and Matilda is not a psychic is a liar

Sis you clearly don’t know how to use this site and it’s clear you are using an alias. When you know better you Do better hun lol

anything