Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Update after Two Years

<< < (2/4) > >>

pfizer:
i tried both english stephen & nikki
i like stephen more; he is very very realistic.
nikki was right about business issues before but in relationship reading, she could be very opinionated, the more she knows about your issues; the more she gets opinionated.
what stephen told me was not a prediction but more like what is coming up; and from what is happening now, he was right

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 - P on January 15, 2022, 07:47:11 PM ---Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Bella Love on Purple Ocean
Victoria White, an angry bitter B in my opinion
Goddess Erika

Sadly I must have called 500 readers but had to report the good and the awful.

--- End quote ---

pfizer:
he wasnt that unsure in  my reading
he also didnt tell what is the final result during the reading
he told me it's going to be a process and he described the process and from what is happening now; it's quite accurate
i did ask him if he sees the process ends within this year, he replied oh yes i think so.

--- Quote from: Poppoytamos on January 17, 2022, 06:36:24 AM ---i read with English Stephen, but it feels like he is not detailed reader.
he always say "I think", making me doubt him.
he predicted good outcome for me but it feels like his reading was vague.
he also say "i guess so" "i will not guarantee the outcome"
so i dont really understand

--- End quote ---

Dreamescape23 - P:
I think it also depends on how open you are during the reading.  I also forget to add Spirtual Strategist/now Twin Flame Reader.  But I think there are so many fakes on PO it's a joke .  The thing I like about Stephan is how genuine he is.  He ONLY comes on for 24 hour readings.  He's very gifted I don't know if I have honestly talked to a better reader on there.  Nikki can be opinioned sure but I have read with her for well over a year and she really likes my POI so she honestly had nothing negative to say.  I don't know I think again it's the connection. 

I know everyone loves Kisha but she was so off for me. 

so different strokes I suppose

Sincity2:
Nikki was wrong on outcome for me in early 2020. So was lady Persephone.  Erika was actually correct in that it would not progress.

pfizer:
i really dont think PO is that bad, i really like
john luke
spiritual elaine
monarchofnymphs
english stephen
etc

i used to talk to love life psychic but she doesnt do much 24 now

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 - P on January 17, 2022, 09:05:43 AM ---I think it also depends on how open you are during the reading.  I also forget to add Spirtual Strategist/now Twin Flame Reader.  But I think there are so many fakes on PO it's a joke .  The thing I like about Stephan is how genuine he is.  He ONLY comes on for 24 hour readings.  He's very gifted I don't know if I have honestly talked to a better reader on there.  Nikki can be opinioned sure but I have read with her for well over a year and she really likes my POI so she honestly had nothing negative to say.  I don't know I think again it's the connection. 

I know everyone loves Kisha but she was so off for me. 

so different strokes I suppose

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version