Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Update after Two Years

(1/4) > >>

Dreamescape23 - P:
Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Bella Love on Purple Ocean
Victoria White, an angry bitter B in my opinion
Goddess Erika

Sadly I must have called 500 readers but had to report the good and the awful.

bstalling:

--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 - P on January 15, 2022, 07:47:11 PM ---Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

--- End quote ---

Congrats! How were they right though, in level of detail? Did they get the timing right or the series of events?

Kate:

--- Quote from: bstalling on January 15, 2022, 08:33:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dreamescape23 - P on January 15, 2022, 07:47:11 PM ---Hello All,

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

--- End quote ---

Congrats! How were they right though, in level of detail? Did they get the timing right or the series of events?

--- End quote ---

Congrats!  How wonderful to hear a successful outcome.  I'm too eager for a few more details... X

Smiley1:
So nice to see a fairytale outcome.

Happy for you xxx

Dreamescape23 - P:

--- Quote from: Kate on January 15, 2022, 11:19:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: bstalling on January 15, 2022, 08:33:31 PM ---

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Congrats!  How wonderful to hear a successful outcome.  I'm too eager for a few more details... X

--- End quote ---

So every single reader was off with timinng by an entire year which pissed me off, however, the way that the events had played out these readers I listed predicted very accurately.  So I have come to the conslusion that timing is impossible and I don't know one person who has gotten it right for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version