Author Topic: Update after Two Years  (Read 16736 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Update after Two Years
« on: January 15, 2022, 07:47:11 PM »
Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Bella Love on Purple Ocean
Victoria White, an angry bitter B in my opinion
Goddess Erika

Sadly I must have called 500 readers but had to report the good and the awful.

Offline bstalling

Re: Update after Two Years
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 08:33:31 PM »
Hello All,

So after 2 years I have my final outcome.  I was of course calling about an ex and we did end up back together, we are getting married this summer and having a baby.  I will list who was accurate that I have spoken to.  Sadly only 5 out of probably 500 were accurate:

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

Congrats! How were they right though, in level of detail? Did they get the timing right or the series of events?

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 11:19:00 PM »
Hello All,

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

Congrats! How were they right though, in level of detail? Did they get the timing right or the series of events?

Congrats!  How wonderful to hear a successful outcome.  I'm too eager for a few more details... X

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 11:51:38 PM »
So nice to see a fairytale outcome.

Happy for you xxx

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 06:15:08 AM »
Hello All,

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

Congrats!  How wonderful to hear a successful outcome.  I'm too eager for a few more details... X

So every single reader was off with timinng by an entire year which pissed me off, however, the way that the events had played out these readers I listed predicted very accurately.  So I have come to the conslusion that timing is impossible and I don't know one person who has gotten it right for me. 

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 06:13:51 AM »
i tried both english stephen & nikki
i like stephen more; he is very very realistic.
nikki was right about business issues before but in relationship reading, she could be very opinionated, the more she knows about your issues; the more she gets opinionated.
what stephen told me was not a prediction but more like what is coming up; and from what is happening now, he was right

Hello All,

Purple Ocean

English Stephen
Open Channel
Readings by Danielle
Nikki Rich

Storefront
Lady Persephone

The fakes

Goddess Erika

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 07:55:44 AM »
he wasnt that unsure in  my reading
he also didnt tell what is the final result during the reading
he told me it's going to be a process and he described the process and from what is happening now; it's quite accurate
i did ask him if he sees the process ends within this year, he replied oh yes i think so.

i read with English Stephen, but it feels like he is not detailed reader.
he always say "I think", making me doubt him.
he predicted good outcome for me but it feels like his reading was vague.
he also say "i guess so" "i will not guarantee the outcome"
so i dont really understand

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 09:05:43 AM »
I think it also depends on how open you are during the reading.  I also forget to add Spirtual Strategist/now Twin Flame Reader.  But I think there are so many fakes on PO it's a joke .  The thing I like about Stephan is how genuine he is.  He ONLY comes on for 24 hour readings.  He's very gifted I don't know if I have honestly talked to a better reader on there.  Nikki can be opinioned sure but I have read with her for well over a year and she really likes my POI so she honestly had nothing negative to say.  I don't know I think again it's the connection. 

I know everyone loves Kisha but she was so off for me. 

so different strokes I suppose

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 10:41:28 AM »
Nikki was wrong on outcome for me in early 2020. So was lady Persephone.  Erika was actually correct in that it would not progress.

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2022, 12:42:15 PM »
i really dont think PO is that bad, i really like
john luke
spiritual elaine
monarchofnymphs
english stephen
etc

i used to talk to love life psychic but she doesnt do much 24 now

I think it also depends on how open you are during the reading.  I also forget to add Spirtual Strategist/now Twin Flame Reader.  But I think there are so many fakes on PO it's a joke .  The thing I like about Stephan is how genuine he is.  He ONLY comes on for 24 hour readings.  He's very gifted I don't know if I have honestly talked to a better reader on there.  Nikki can be opinioned sure but I have read with her for well over a year and she really likes my POI so she honestly had nothing negative to say.  I don't know I think again it's the connection. 

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2022, 05:33:57 PM »
Well , he predicted a good outcome for me so I hope the prediction come true. Did he give you timeline?
@dreamescape, congratulation btw so happy for you.  Did you give him a situation when you still messed up with your ex or already in a good situation?

So there was a third party that was maniuokating the situation the entire time and that it was a "fake relationship" literally thought this was advisors feeding m crap but when Stephan said it and the predictions slowly started to happen I knew with how ethical he was there had to be some truth.  His timelines were off but then again my POI said he had been trying to text me but didn't realize the third party had me blocked on his phone.  So he could have been right with timing but I ended up not hearing from him intill 6 months later.  So I just don't ask for timeframes anymore and you can't discount a reader for giving you timeframes

Offline Lala123

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 08:14:56 PM »
Can you tell me more about your experience with lady P? you can PM me if you would like!
Just wondering how descriptive she was in readings with you or sure of predictions. I started reading with her on my current POI last year after our breakup, she was so sure we would be back together and was accurate about many things during that reading - she just couldn't tell me timing. I got two more readings - once again sure we would get back together.

The 3rd and last reading i had with her on this topic was in september and she said she saw a lot of issues but her cards keep showing that the end result is us being together so I am not sure what to make of her readings.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2022, 08:53:39 PM »
Can you tell me more about your experience with lady P? you can PM me if you would like!
Just wondering how descriptive she was in readings with you or sure of predictions. I started reading with her on my current POI last year after our breakup, she was so sure we would be back together and was accurate about many things during that reading - she just couldn't tell me timing. I got two more readings - once again sure we would get back together.

The 3rd and last reading i had with her on this topic was in september and she said she saw a lot of issues but her cards keep showing that the end result is us being together so I am not sure what to make of her readings.

I read with her for about two years on my ex poi. She always said she saw us together too.

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 10:31:38 PM »
john luke
spiritual elaine
monarchofnymphs
english stephen
etc

It;s so funny you mention John Luke.  I spoke to him last week regarding a career issue and he was spot on with everything he just got the timing wrong, so I would agree with you he seems to be very ethical and I would use him again.  Have not asked him about love but he did pick up that I was in a relationship so I do think he has a gift. 

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 05:49:57 AM »
I like john
he is not very detail but what he saw about the upcoming development was accurate
but timing a bit off
he said some breakthrough with POI by end of the year and it happened at Jan
i really dont care much about timeframes so i am all good
business wise things were also delayed but it's happening now.
and he is sincere, i asked him a pretty major question few months ago and he didnt reply as quick as he used to be, first thing in the video he apologized and he said it's a very major issue that he must be very careful and making sure he is delivering his message accurately that caused the delay.
i dont think he is a scam

john luke
spiritual elaine
monarchofnymphs
english stephen
etc

It;s so funny you mention John Luke.  I spoke to him last week regarding a career issue and he was spot on with everything he just got the timing wrong, so I would agree with you he seems to be very ethical and I would use him again.  Have not asked him about love but he did pick up that I was in a relationship so I do think he has a gift.