Author Topic: Help  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Tiggymo37

Help
« on: January 05, 2022, 12:00:29 PM »
How do y’all catch any of these people online? I’ve had some of the most highly recommended saved as favorites and literally never see them online yet they are still getting reviews. Is there some secret I don’t know about? I only ever have the option to get notified.

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 02:52:06 AM »
Yeah it can be difficult. I always had PayPal issues with Bitwine (never wanted to connect for some reason), so I didn't read much on there. Few readers list their hours on their page; however, I always checked the LAST SEEN and their LOCAL TIME. So if a psychic was seen online 13 hours ago, it's currently 10:00PM, and they're on GMT time, I'd estimate that they're online between 01:30-02PM my time. I'd always backtrack like either 30min to an hour after calculating.

Edit to Add: the notifications never worked for me. I used to have it set up for a couple in particular, but I never received anything.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:55:13 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Tiggymo37

Re: Help
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 09:34:24 AM »
Notifications haven’t worked for me either although I’ve only tried maybe twice lol. That’s a good idea though, I’ll try that way! Thank you :)