Author Topic: Update 6.5 years later  (Read 5461 times)

Offline queenofwands

Update 6.5 years later
« on: December 30, 2021, 11:27:33 PM »
Hey all, I've started readings almost 7 years ago. Read with almost everyone on CP, some on Keen, some on Psychic Source, all the big "store front readers" (Yona, Leanne, Kisha etc), and a lot of other readers mentioned on this forum too.

Sorry if this is depressing, but this is my honest update after 7 years. Nothing significant has happened, period. The one reader that has gotten most predictions correct for me is only about 40% accurate overall, and later found out she was guessing a lot of the times. Called about 2 guys over the years, nothing panned out with them other than communication dates. No one predicted my current partner. Nothing significant happened in career either (other than the small predictions here and there).

I've stopped readings a while ago, and since then has been focused on manifesting, healing, trauma integration, magick. My life has changed for the better and I've met the love of my life, plus found something I'm really passionate about and am making more money too. I know not everyone on here believes in LOA or energy work, but it has truly been a game changer for me - we really do have more control over our realities than you think.

So the bad news is, readings were not accurate for me and I've wasted a life changing amount of money over the years. Good news is, (cliche but true) grew from the pain and suffering, led to LOADS of personal growth and I'm now manifesting the life of my dreams.

I hope this post inspires someone to take control of your life and your energy and healing!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Update 6.5 years later
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 02:46:54 AM »
Since you're new here with no history and we don't know which of your psychics had repute we really can't make any judgements. If you read with known cold readers it makes to ns of sense it didn't come true.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 02:52:22 AM »
Since you're new here with no history and we don't know which of your psychics had repute we really can't make any judgements. If you read with known cold readers it makes to ns of sense it didn't come true.

I'm not new here, I've had another account before. And like I said, I read with the popular ones like Aries Intuition, Yona, Leanne Halyburton. I've also read with pretty much everyone on CP. It would be too much to list all of them here but I assure you I didn't just read with some random cold reader lol.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 02:55:49 AM »
Which is your other account? I'm not trying to be rude but you would know if you've been here a long time there is always some troll like this once a months

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 03:05:23 AM »
Which is your other account? I'm not trying to be rude but you would know if you've been here a long time there is always some troll like this once a months

There are plenty of genuine posts here of people updating after 5-10 years saying nothing happened, why is it "trolling"? My post wasnt meant to be negative, it was honest and I'm trying to encourage people to take control of their lives instead of waiting for predictions (or a man/woman that doesn't love them). My other account is candiednut
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 03:14:12 AM by queenofwands »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 04:06:43 AM »

There are plenty of genuine posts here of people updating after 5-10 years saying nothing happened, why is it "trolling"? My post wasnt meant to be negative, it was honest and I'm trying to encourage people to take control of their lives instead of waiting for predictions (or a man/woman that doesn't love them). My other account is candiednut

Hey queenofwands (candiednut)! I remember you. 🙂 The only one who his working for me at this point is Yona. Took 3+ years though. I'm happy to hear things are working in your favor now. I have to agree, most of the readers have been rubbish for me. I'm shocked Yona's are "finally" playing out. But yes, live your life and not to predictions. And manifesting does work. Stay well.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 05:39:42 AM »
Hi Queen of Wands, I also remember you. Happy to hear your life updates. I was about to book another reading with Yona but after reading your post - you are right - it really is a waste of money, time and energy.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 05:07:12 PM »
Thank you Fidget and Aquarian! Yona's first reading with me was phenomenal, subsequent ones not so much. I'm glad she works for you guys though. Happy new year!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2022, 01:06:36 AM »
I remember you, candiednut. You read with Leanne and I remember your "thank god" comment about how wrong she was for you. I chuckled at that because she was god-awful for me too and I was SUPER happy none of her BS occurred lol.  No need to apologize for anything, you and I are in the same boat (years of readings, nada passing). I'm genuinely happy for those who HAVE read and had predictions manifest, but it doesn't happen for everyone. Eh, what can you do but move on. No worries about it.

Hope you're doing well!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 01:21:10 AM »
your experience is probably the most common. I would say, after nearly 10 years of readings, about 30 to 35 percent of it was accurate in the way I needed for it to be ( Im talking about proven readers here after vetting). I wouldnt take back getting the readings though. Sometimes you come across a gem that really helps you out. But, I unfortunately think its a waste of time if you need solid guidance in your life and you are waiting around for things to happen.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 05:32:30 PM »
Who was the reader that got 40 percent correct?

anything