Author Topic: Pissed the hell off!!  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Seeker23

Pissed the hell off!!
« on: December 26, 2021, 03:36:46 AM »
I swear, I do not know…what in the living hell possess some people. I swear to god, why the hell do they even try? Do they think everyone is that god damn dumb to believe the shit they spew out??

I purposely setup two, two psychics that gave me a false read. They should not be practicing anymore. Not to mention one begged me to remove my negative review and give a 5 star rating for shit. Seriously, that is how you conduct a fraudulent business? By producing shit and expecting 4-5 stars reviews??

I hate to say, I have had a reading of two come true in the past. And one pretty majorly. So some are legitimate to an extent.

Does saying for entertainment purposes save ones ass on not getting sued or not providing genuine or reputable customer service?? After all, you are running a damn business and should be bounded by same scrutiny as any business.

Say, you have a movie threatre and playing a certain movie and not providing that movie when people show, but saying only for viewer purposes,  some how saves you from any sort of backlash??

It is really starting to tick me off.

I will provide the names of some false as hell readers.

Offline LAW1974

Re: Pissed the hell off!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 04:29:57 PM »
Sorry this has happened to you!   I think weve all had some really bad readers who have taken most of us for a ride....

For me most recently the most crazy ones have been:  Barbara4846 - nothing she said made a bit of sense - oceans and chicago and important documents to be signed and i was like what in the actual fuck are you even talking about....

Lurlene - ummm. just guessing on random stuff and was completely wrong!

Sunny - randomness

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 07:27:17 PM »
If you’re going into a reading with the mentality of setting up psychics, you’re setting yourself up for failure.  The only Person you should be pissed off at is yourself.  Just because you lied and got a response based on a lie, you have no right to be mad or pissed off at anyone but yourself.   This comment shows you don’t understand how psychic abilities work.  And that each person even with the same abilities picks up differently.  They read on the presence you’re telling the truth , they are human after all. 

If you set yourself up for disappointment, that’s what you get. A self fulfilling prophecy.

Honestly I like objective reviews, but I can’t take hatefully ones seriously. 

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 08:15:05 AM »
Yes, you know me so well. Exactly my point: You shallow, cliche, lack-of- indrpendrnt-and-critical-thinking condescending idiot. Love and light. Blessings. It’s been such a spiritual and awakening experience, being so enlightened, yet having great compassion for those that are not. Barf. People like you that make large swaths of society all the same and dull. Thank spirit we have your light 😝 Ya condescending assumptive fuck.

Seriously?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 08:19:29 AM »
Why are you paying money to intentionally "set up" psychics? If you're going into everything with negative intentions, you're always going to get shitty outcomes.

Loosing 10, 15 or every 30 is not a big deal. It is just wondering why this crap is allowed to continue to operate.

And when anyone gives an “accurate” or critique on some of these people, they get mad, because they are fake in the first place and want people to feed into their nonsense and make them seem legit.

Then you get the messages of changing ratings.

I swear, I do not know…what in the living hell possess some people. I swear to god, why the hell do they even try? Do they think everyone is that god damn dumb to believe the shit they spew out??

I purposely setup two, two psychics that gave me a false read. They should not be practicing anymore. Not to mention one begged me to remove my negative review and give a 5 star rating for shit. Seriously, that is how you conduct a fraudulent business? By producing shit and expecting 4-5 stars reviews??

I hate to say, I have had a reading of two come true in the past. And one pretty majorly. So some are legitimate to an extent.

Does saying for entertainment purposes save ones ass on not getting sued or not providing genuine or reputable customer service?? After all, you are running a damn business and should be bounded by same scrutiny as any business.

Say, you have a movie threatre and playing a certain movie and not providing that movie when people show, but saying only for viewer purposes,  some how saves you from any sort of backlash??

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 08:24:10 AM »
I get your theory. It is interesting to consider how our mentality towards the reader effects accuracy with those that are truly “readers”. Like do people who are in complete belief that there is no such thing, are they able to get accurate reads if they tried? I think sometimes yes, because take for example those that tell stories saying they were just being silly getting a tarot read when “lo and behold the fortune came true”. I’ve also wondered  if it’s generally easier for psychics to read clients who can also channel the energies of others, and I think that likely it is. Important to remember, though, is that every situation and person is different, so given that, how can there be an easy formula / equation? People and interactions between people are creative and diverse, not static like represented quantities in a math theorem or proof. I just don’t see situations in life as so simple. Even when energy, and influence upon energy, is considered, then too, vibrations are unique and creative.

Re “testing” someone who claims to be a reader by asking a question one already knows the answer to- I’ve actually never done that. What I do though, is provide no information and ask a very general question. Then, if the claimed reader says something that is very general, asks lots of questions, and / or says something that clearly doesn’t fit with what I do know, thenI know they are scammers. If they reply with something specific and very true, then I know they are really tuned in. With people that I’ve never consulted, I am always skeptical until this “test” is done, and likewise to see if rather trusted readers are tuned in. Is this test, of asking a general question and assessing the quality of the answer, much different then the test of asking a specific question one already knows the answer to? One is made a fool to trust that anyone that calls themself a psychic actually is and the power to discern is in the client’s hands. Definitely do not want to go calling anyone and expect before even experiencing their work, that they are the real thing, but skepticism can be effective and met with answers as to quality of service. Use your critical thinking skills. Do not accept dogmatism as necessarily fact.

[/quote

I do not believe our mentality affects anything.