Author Topic: Broke my two year streak  (Read 2025 times)

Offline flora0250

Broke my two year streak
« on: December 22, 2021, 03:48:46 AM »
Haven’t posted in a long time because I haven’t spoken with any advisors in so long. But here I found myself interested in someone new. And tonight I gave in and made a call. I’m not going to divulge who. But when I spoke with the advisor previously it sounded like she was really on target with the last man I was interested in. So I finally break my streak and just ended up speaking to this woman. I’m a bit disillusioned because it feels a lot less specific than when I spoke with her before. Before I felt like she got specific things accurate about my situation. This time it really felt like I fed her info & anything I didn’t was so general. Spirit is saying let go of the past. You’ll be involved with someone later in the fall next year.

That all sounds familiar and very non specific.

So what do I do?

Do I just back away and say okay move on don’t call anyone else?

No. I am in line with another reader now who I thought at least certainly is a good empath. But looking back at my notes this reader also flip flopped on me in the past & predictions didn’t happen

So what the heck am I doing?

Ugh.

I was doing so good for so long.

Offline JAG20

Re: Broke my two year streak
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 04:52:41 AM »
I feel you!

I've got addicted various times over the years to situations, I guess its for that reassurance and comfort that everything is gonna be ok in your romance or whatever other situation and when you have that reading you feel good for five minutes at least.

The only advice I can give is to remember how many readings you've had with how ever many readers over the years about your situation and add up who really was accurate in the end, you'll find 99 % aren't very accurate long term or it's stock statements. If you get addicted again to a new situation, it's only going to be you wasting more time money and heartache over some situation and literally wasting your life on someone who if they really had interest would pop up in the time you've communicated to all these readers. I'm male and in mine and our experience if we really do love someone, even if we have commitment issues we are never really far as we are scared to lose you, even amongst our pride and our commitment phobic behavior it's really rare for a guy to run off and come back much later apologizing for vanishing and it being genuine.

Really if these situations are causing you to call psychics then maybe ask yourself if they're worth your time as a healthy relationship shouldn't be causing you to be calling these people. Best of luck and I hope you figure it out!

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 05:09:27 AM »
To put on the end of my last comment, I don't know the ins and outs of your situation but if you're calling about a guy who hasn't come back in years then you need to do the math in your mind on if he is even going to return and how genuine it'll be as, as I said, it's rare for a guy to come back much later and it's all genuine. I'd say you deserve much better and to be with some one who isn't giving you second guesses or leaving you lonely and hurt.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 12:26:23 PM »
To put on the end of my last comment, I don't know the ins and outs of your situation but if you're calling about a guy who hasn't come back in years then you need to do the math in your mind on if he is even going to return and how genuine it'll be as, as I said, it's rare for a guy to come back much later and it's all genuine. I'd say you deserve much better and to be with some one who isn't giving you second guesses or leaving you lonely and hurt.

Thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful response. It helps. Yes I really weighed whether or not to make the call. This is actually in regards to someone new I’ve been talking to for a while. We are still in contact and he’s said he’s not ready for a relationship & I’m really okay with that because I’m just trying to get to know him and develop a friendship and see if there’s something there. But I would like to know if he has any actual attraction or not. I asked in the most chill way I could a while ago and he just didn’t respond at all. On the one hand I think okay no response is a response. But on the other hand I wonder if his anxiety is at play & no news is good news. We ended up just completely changing the subject in our next communications. And have had good frequent communication since.

But it’s a situation where I probably need to back off my energy to allow him the opportunity to come forward if he wants. But it scares me to do so partly of course there’s fear of loss (which sucks but okay I need to accept that) but also worry he will see it as abandonment. So I’m just not sure where I’m at with it all. We communicate in a group online most of the time so I have a hard time gauging if I’m any different to him than a lot of other women that appear into him. And I hate being in that position. So thinking of abandoning the group so to speak. But again worry about that choice too. It’s been good for me to make new friends but I’m asking myself at what cost?

So. Yeah not someone old - someone new - trying to figure out what’s best for me.

Thank you again :)

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 10:37:32 PM »
Hi Flora

I’m sorry you are going through this…

My best advice is to back off. I would say leave the group even. If he wants you, he will come to you. And I feel the sooner you know how he feels the better so you know whether to try and move on with your life rather than holding on for ages and resorting to calling psychics to find out how someone is feeling. I really wish I had taken my own advice a long time ago. At the end of the day I feel like we end up where we are meant to with who we are meant to. I’m tired of Constantly be the one trying to fight for people and trying to figure out how they feel about me… like why don’t you fight for me for once?? I am worth it.

Either way, I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make <3

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 12:18:57 AM »
Hi Flora

I’m sorry you are going through this…

My best advice is to back off. I would say leave the group even. If he wants you, he will come to you. And I feel the sooner you know how he feels the better so you know whether to try and move on with your life rather than holding on for ages and resorting to calling psychics to find out how someone is feeling. I really wish I had taken my own advice a long time ago. At the end of the day I feel like we end up where we are meant to with who we are meant to. I’m tired of Constantly be the one trying to fight for people and trying to figure out how they feel about me… like why don’t you fight for me for once?? I am worth it.

Either way, I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make <3

Thanks so much. Yes definitely considering that. I keep going back and forth about it. It’s kind of nice just to be making friends and getting to know people. Hopefully I can resist any further urges to make calls and just get to know him more and see how things unfold. Thank you again!