Author Topic: How I broke my psychic addiction  (Read 2544 times)

Lovefash67

How I broke my psychic addiction
« on: December 19, 2021, 07:32:13 AM »
I was once a psychic  addict. I spent enormous amount of money , time and head space speaking to psychics, worrying and fixating about predictions and it was making me more depressed. 2016, my college sweetheart ghosted me on Christmas Day two weeks before we were suppose to visit each other. We had been long distance for a couple of months. That day left me so devastated, I began to spiral I couldn’t handle the fact that the person I loved more than anything didn’t care about me or wante to be with me. I couldn’t understand especially when I did everything right and went out of my way to uplift him and make him feel loved.

I would call psychics non stop asking when he would contact and if we were getting back together. Some would yes which will make me feel happy and others would say no which made feel de estates and depressed that I would call more psychics. The more no contact I had with my ex the more sad and desperate I became l.  I signed up for this forum and SPSS and Yona want recommended. Her prediction stuck with me because she told me from the start we will never get back together but we will have an on going connection and he would contact me soon. Within three weeks I heard from ex after being ghosted and having bo communication for three months. We began a journey of patching things up and trying to date but my heart couldn’t forgive the trauma he just put me through so I cut him off. I called psychics wanting to know if he’ll reach out if he really did love me. Anything they said would either make me feel good for a moment or more depressed. Finaalg months later I reached out to my ex and then we met up , bout was that a big mistake because it reminded me that he didn’t want a relationship and he wanted his cake. That visit ending  things and nothing ever happened with us. I got back home and decided to cut him off which in response he told me he wasn’t attractive to me anymore and that he didn’t love me anymore. I continued to call psychos I even ended up meeting someone and getting into a relationship but my ex was in the back of mind. Yona expressed I will hear from him and I did 1 year and 6 months later. Our contact was nothing but his randomly apologizing for things, disappearing and reappearing. Eventually I told him never to contact me after he expressed he was having a baby. According to Yona there was a queen of cups near him but she wasn’t threat but she was enough of a threat yo finally push me in the right direction. I cut my ex off for good and once a year for my bday he would contact me. Though communication with my ex was over my psychic addiction wasn’t. I was feeling unhappy with my work and love life that I called psychics in order to get a glimmer of hope that things will get better. Most of the Oahu is didn’t say anything that was life changing or came true but Yona did predicted something in 2018/2019. She predicted I will meet up with a guy I know and we will be happy to see each other but before he comes I will be watching the time. In 2019, I got back in contact with an ex that I dated after my college bf. He wanted to meet up and we had set a time but he kept changing it when I got to the meet up spot I was looking at the clock waiting and told myself if he didn’t arrive by 8 I was leaving. Meeting up with him sent me a downward spiral of calling psychics. Yona didn’t really want me that my ex was in a relationship. He did end up going in a break with his girlfriend and things became more flirtatious with us, we talked everyday and even we’re intimate. I was sold, I wanted to get back with him but the fact that he wasn’t rushing to get back with me made me feel unwanted and insecure. I would repeatedly call psychics and of course when I didn’t hear something to my liking I would become so depressed . Through this journey I had many points where I wanted to commit suicide and called the suicide hotline. I felt like I was losing my mind. Finally, my love triangle came to an end when my ex randomly ghosted me . I of course called Yona in June 2021 and she said he will be back and we will patch things up and there will be another time where he goes quite. Yona did warn me about his ghosting before it happened. I also called Keisha and she told me we wouldn’t get back together and we were on separate paths. Boy did that one really hurt. After speaking with Tina and Kiesha I decided to tell my ex never to contact me again and I blocked him. I then made the active decision to cut my ex off and also psychics. I could no longer spend money on predictions that will never happen and constant heartbreak and anxiety.i wanted better! A few months after cutting my ex off I met my now Bf. Trust, my life has been stressful I’m burnout in my career and yes I met someone I love but we do have our struggles. I do have my days where I want to call a psycho to reassure me that things will be okay and my future is bright but I then remind myself that speaking to them won’t give long lasting happiness.

I am proud to say I have not spoke to a psychic in 1 year and 6 months. If anyone feels discouraged or feels like they can’t break their addiction you definitely can and I hope this story sets that example. I’m wishing everyone the best of luck!

Lovefash67

Re: How I broke my psychic addiction
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 06:02:49 PM »
Sorry guys I’m meant to say I have not read with Yona since June 2020, I was thinking about this year but meant I have not read with her since June 2020.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 03:47:14 PM »
Congrats to u for knowing what you deserve! We all may bend but not breaking is key… best of luck to u!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 10:59:49 AM »
Congrats!!! And it is great to hear that you beat it..

I would not say, “I am addicted.” But what brings me to them is the fact, in the past, I had at least three, whose predictions happen.

It was awesome! But before I saw them, I did a lot of research to find a reliable one. Unfortunately, that was years ago! And I do not remember the names of the “selected” few that made incredible predictions that happen.

I can completely empathized with you, about becoming depressed. I have become depressed with the ones that provide false hope and tell people what they think they want to hear.

It really does give a person peace of mind, but it can be devastating and a huge blow when they never come true.

It is frustrating for so many and I completely understand why any one would get hooked to it. At, times, it really makes you feel like you have knowledge other people have.

The worst of them that claim to be intuitive or tarot are difficult for me to swallow. As everyone is intuitive to a degree.

And tarot readers? When I was younger I did tarot readings with a deck I had. Anyone can do it.