Author Topic: Psychics who are good with reading friendship.  (Read 2769 times)

Offline mystic_sparks81

Psychics who are good with reading friendship.
« on: December 13, 2021, 05:25:51 AM »
I recently had a falling out with someone I was friends with for 7 years. I want some clarity on the situation, and was wondering if anyone here could recommend a psychic that is good in reading friendships.

Offline wishes215

Re: Psychics who are good with reading friendship.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 02:50:12 PM »
I recently had a falling out with someone I was friends with for 7 years. I want some clarity on the situation, and was wondering if anyone here could recommend a psychic that is good in reading friendships.

I think because its a relationship even if its just a friendship, anyone good with relationships should be able to help. if you need help understanding what happened/happening, kisha(Aries intuition) maybe able to help. I can't speak to her predictions capabilities but she is exceptional in interpreting what happened/happening.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 09:00:45 PM »
Thanks I never checked her out. Is she $$$.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 11:00:46 PM »
Thanks I never checked her out. Is she $$$.

she has her own site so she does like $55 for 20 minutes. other options available too. she has a thread on here so read the reviews if you feel like before booking.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 02:28:40 PM »
Readings offered: Email and Phone (United States ONLY  I am no longer accepting phone/chat/email reading requests from new customers outside of the United States. If you are an established customer outside of the US you can continue to book readings as usual.)

I am in Canada; so I guess I can't get a reading then.

Wonder why she is doing this?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 07:23:24 PM »
Readings offered: Email and Phone (United States ONLY  I am no longer accepting phone/chat/email reading requests from new customers outside of the United States. If you are an established customer outside of the US you can continue to book readings as usual.)

a friend of mine is wondering the same thing. I don't know. she had even taken down Her love readings for a bit but thankfully they are back up.

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 08:10:18 AM »
im also out of us so i cant get a reading from her (or keen.com)
i guess it's because of any paypal disputes; it's hard to chase after international clients...

a friend of mine is wondering the same thing. I don't know. she had even taken down Her love readings for a bit but thankfully they are back up.