Author Topic: Transparency Readings is goal for 2022 Update  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Truthseeker2019

Transparency Readings is goal for 2022 Update
« on: December 05, 2021, 12:00:15 AM »
Hi Forum,

For those of you that will continue to get readings in 2022 I urge you to read with psychics who are transparent and candid.

1). Beware of psychics who only give you a fairytale (EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS PEAKS AND VALLEYS)

2). DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on the same psychic who failed to deliver accuracy (How many readings must have in order to realize that psychic is fake)

3). Psychics that cost the most are usually the most inaccurate (No one calls them , they have few repeat callers , they have to make their money somehow)

4). Psychics that may work for you may not work for Someone else and vice versa

:o Unfortunately Mostly accurate and authentic psychic can predict timeframes 

6). It's alright to speak your truths , Feel Free to ask a psychic shouldn't you already the answer to this

7). Remember You are paying the psychic. The psychic is not doing you any favors, The psychic is not your friend, Those readings are not free,

8) An authentic psychic should provide you details and specifics not general or vague. The reading should be catered to you and your situation in specific details.

??? Honestly it makes no point talking to psychics who ONLY specialties is an Empath/Empathic because people's feelings change like the weather Every hour, Everyday, Every week, every month, every year people's feelings could change.

BONUS TIPS: If a Psychic tells you it's up to You or It will be your choice to move forward or walk away when it comes to Your POI, Career, Finances etc, That psychic is SUPER Fake - Hang up the phone do not ever call that psychic again.

Bonus: ALWAYS test a Psychic with questions you already have the answer to: examples If you have a trip scheduled in 2 days in another country and you asked a psychic do you show travel if so when (wait for the answer)

Bonus: examples:  If you know that you do not want your ex back or if your ex is already involved with someone else ask the psychic do you show me and my ex getting back together? (wait for the answer)

BONUS: If you already know You or Your POI is toxic, unhealthy, you've been neglected, theirs issues,  depressed or rejected by them or to Them and even if you and your POI become involved or stay involved NOOOOOOOOO PSYCHIC should paint you a perfect fairytale out of this. Psychic should be REAL and tell you the good, bad and peaks and valleys

BONUS: Don't let a Psychic disappoint you more than twice.

BONUS: You may have to speak with so many psychics to ONLY find 1 or 2  3  psychics at the most that you actually connect with

Hope this helps someone with their psychic readings or addiction.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:15:52 AM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Transparency Readings is goal for 2022 Update
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 02:49:28 AM »
You’ve been very kind to give such detailed advice a few times
on here recently, though I think people have seen and understood the messages now. Maybe people could PM you if seeking more advice?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 02:53:31 AM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 01:59:29 AM »
You’ve been very kind to give such detailed advice a few times
on here recently, though I think people have seen and understood the messages now. Maybe people could PM you if seeking more advice?

Very well (and kindly) said, Truthfromrosie! 

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 08:40:07 PM »
Thank You, Sending Blessings to All for 2022