Author Topic: fairie moon child  (Read 14030 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: fairie moon child
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
she gave advice rather than predictions and the predictions she did give were wrong. I'm sorry she simply rubbed me the wrong way. It's one of those readers that think clients aren't all there...and we are!
More chat than psychic...not for me.

Same here....then after leaving honest feedback for her (which was not rude, it was just a short note about her being general and changing her timeframes on me, she blocked me. Oh wait, but before she blocked me she sent me an email about how i "manipulate others"....I am fairly certain this is a reader who was pretending to be a client under a different name on the forum. Smh.....save your money.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 12:26:09 AM »
Although is is gifted, she has issues is all I have to say. I read with her last year , she was good with details but when I added more money to talk again, she picked up and hanged up. I was freaken upset with that behavior because I was on the line with and I had to reload

Offline singing

• Manifesting
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2015, 07:44:30 PM »
I read with Fairie moon child a few years ago.. The first reading was positive and the person I was calling about and I were going to reconcile and bla bla bla.. Ya that never happened. In fact nothing she ever predicted ever came to pass. The last time I read with her she was walking her dog and really not focused on our consultation so I never called back . I think that I was more holding on the to hope that her first reading would manifest rather then the fact that for reading after reading nothing she predicted came to pass.. there was always a reason for it as well.. The reason Ive come to find is that as much as it pains be the guy was just not into me..

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 12:42:01 AM »
she a fake change her story when I tell her the situation.