Author Topic: ValerieGayle is pretty good. Try her.  (Read 3904 times)

Rediska

ValerieGayle is pretty good. Try her.
« on: December 03, 2016, 06:17:13 AM »
One of the most detailed clairsentients or however you spell it that I have ever met. Clairsentients and empaths are my least favorite readers because they are only good with feelings and current energy but cannot predict future events. As you know, feelings and energy can shift. However, I have had readings on this person with many people and she is the only one who really got into his mindframe and gave me details that I can confirm and say is accurate. Very genuine as well.

Rediska

Re: ValerieGayle is pretty good. Try her.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:45:03 AM »
Oh no! Sorry. She is more intuitive than clairsentient but she picked up a good amount for me in the 2-3 minutes I spoke with her. However, empaths/clairsentients are the worst when it comes to predictions because they go off a feeling, make an assumption and go from there. You want a clairaudient or clairvoyant for predictions.

Offline anna81

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 01:20:37 AM »
I cannot find her listing on keen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 01:40:09 AM »
Shes the one that is always changing her name/photo to get new customers, because the people that have tried her know she sucks and has no talent. OP, it was just a coincidence with her.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 04:49:25 AM »
Shes the one that is always changing her name/photo to get new customers, because the people that have tried her know she sucks and has no talent. OP, it was just a coincidence with her.

Oh shoot. I noticed her name changed and picture! damn it. I spent $118.00 on her. Someone slap me. She doesn't have a lot of negative feedback though?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:51:59 AM by Rediska »

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 06:40:40 AM »
Valerie told me no contact in December. She was correct and out of the 20+ readers I read with, she was the only one to get this right.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 05:47:59 PM »
she was wrong for me

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 08:26:35 PM »
Yikes-sorry guys. This is the second time someone has had bad results with her.  :-\

ladya

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 08:37:20 PM »
Yikes-sorry guys. This is the second time someone has had bad results with her.  :-\
it makes me suspicious she has so many different pages and either changes them or makes a new one. idk something sketchy to me.

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:24 PM »
it makes me suspicious she has so many different pages and either changes them or makes a new one. idk something sketchy to me.

I didn't know she had multiple pages. Do you have the links?

ladya

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 08:46:33 PM »
im not sure if she has them now i rem she did before when i read with her a while back.