Author Topic: fairie moon child  (Read 13997 times)

Offline 12l2

fairie moon child
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »
anyone ever tried her? i'm thinking about calling her - her feedback is impressive. oh, i really wish i could control this problem i have. lol.

Wishes

Re: fairie moon child
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:27:25 PM »
Called her once. She said " I tell all my girls..." she gave advice rather than predictions and the predictions she did give were wrong. I'm sorry she simply rubbed me the wrong way. It's one of those readers that think clients aren't all there...and we are!
More chat than psychic...not for me.

Offline LJ

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
Samantha is always professional, direct and to the point. You have to be open to what you hear from her as you may not necessarily like what you hear, but it will be right on. If you are just looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear and not the actual answers or a correct assessment of the situation, then you need to look elsewhere.

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »
can you give more concrete examples please? i am sorry but your post sounds like an advertisement.

Wishes

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »
I can only comment with my experience. Samantha is professional, and direct and to the point. For me she was in inaccurate. She told me exactly what I wanted to hear and it was absolutely wonderful. It was also absolutely wrong in every way.  At the time I did wish she was correct…but she was not. I don't wish to debate...I am only sharing with everyone what I experienced...but I am glad that LJ had a better experience! On a side note I wish there was a moderator on this board ;D Lets get a moderator!

loops77

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:53:40 PM »
LJs post is laughable. Thats all I'm saying.  :-X

Offline 12l2

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 07:38:33 AM »
i tried calling her but got disconnect after 1 minute. then received an email saying she couldn't read for me because she could tell from my energy that i wouldn't hear what she had to say. oh well. saved myself some money that day!

Offline LJ

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 05:47:29 PM »
Samantha has read for me for years and has helped me turn my life from chaos to calm and peace. She has revealed the truth about relationships and directed me in which ones would work and which ones would not. Basicly when I opened up to the truths, she revealed them to me. It was then my job to learn to deal with them appropriately, which she help me through every step of the way. I have found that people in general spend far to much energy blocking themselves by not accepting truths.

PsychicWhore

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
Hello Fairie moon :-\

Offline Faith

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 06:15:17 PM »
How are you Samantha?...  :o

kelley81

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 09:17:47 PM »
Hi I've been speaking to Samantha now for a few months and i have to say she has been amazingly accurate with me! I began speaking to her about a guy i liked...and UNLIKE so many other psychics she told me the truth about our dynamic.  No fairytales, no he loves you and wants marry you...she helped me normalize the relationship and as a result we have a much healthier dynamic. 

She has predicted down to the day when he would contact me or not.  She picked up on a co worker of mine who i NEVER mentioned before...described him physically and personality wise accurately.  Even with health concerns she has been right.  She accurately told me out of the blue that i would be getting an infection and within a week i had exactly what she said i would.  Again all of this came with no information from me. she is DEFINITELY worth calling if you want honesty and accuracy. 

If you can't handle the truth don't call and if you are unwilling to hear her out find someone else.  Her psychic work is amazing but she is also a life coach.  So expect her to advise you on how to be healthier.  Its part of why she is so effective!  I was calling everyone and their mother before i met Samantha.  It was pathetic! Now only call her from time to time.  She has been a lifesaver for me!

kelley81

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 03:38:12 AM »
@jordie I have read with ALOT of ppl sad to say...I was on a downward spiral and kept accessing psychic after psychic.  With each giving conflicting, impractical answers.  With the guy i liked i had psychics telling me we were soulmates and i would have 2 sons by him (Even I knew that was ridiculous) and yet on the other side of the spectrum I told he was an A**hole and a liar (also equally untrue).  The confusion cost me both financially as well as my peace of mind.  Samantha is by far the best for me.

@Waiting on Faith I'm glad you could relate! I think people have to be in a space to hear what Sam has to say.  I'm sure she's not for everyone, but she is definitely gifted.

Offline gottaknow

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:30 AM »
I have  read with Fairie Moon  is  she  psychic  100% no ...  anything  she  gives  you, you can  easily  get  from any self  help book.... I do not think anyone who has read with  her can say a prediction  has come true ,  I  do think you can  get off the phone with  her and feel empowered, hence  buy the  book . 

Offline kari

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 11:37:23 PM »
I have read with her she is more of an advisor. When i call a psychic i want predictions not advice. Its nice and all but some of these psychics are not cheap . She was ok for me

Offline kari

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »
yes thats it,. she told me i have low self esteem and i should be focused on me and leave the dude alone i am sabortaging the rship. left me with more questions as well. my self esteem dont need work that man need work lol