Author Topic: SanSanVi - SSV Keen  (Read 19445 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 03:28:49 PM »
I had a reading with her a few weeks ago on Bitwine and it didn’t make any sense at all, it was trash. What I noticed at the end of the call is that the review window didn’t come up which is how she prevents clients from leaving negative reviews. She probably blocked me but I honestly don’t care enough to check.

Figured she was all hype...sorry that you had to spend money to learn the hard way :(

I never trust those that only offer blocks of time for large chunks of money, or those who won't even allow a per minute call..and her per min. is ridiculous anyway.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 06:59:08 PM »
Reviews can only be left after you've been on the call for a certain time or spent a certain amount (I'm not sure which). I haven't been on Bitwine for some time now.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2018, 01:37:22 AM »
Reviews can only be left after you've been on the call for a certain time or spent a certain amount (I'm not sure which). I haven't been on Bitwine for some time now.

I was on the phone with her for 22 minutes, enough time to be able to leave a review.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2018, 01:54:23 AM »

I was on the phone with her for 22 minutes, enough time to be able to leave a review.

Yep! You need to spend at least $10 or more to leave feedback and you’re only allowed a 14 day window (I think?). Anything $9.99 and below (this includes partial refunds where the advisor keeps a $9.99 profit  >:() prohibits a review, which I think is bull, but that’s none of my business  ::)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:17:50 AM by marciamia »

Offline cappy

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 01:21:22 AM »
So i actually just read with her off her site recently and  I have to say I actually was quite impressed.
She picked up my poi initials by herself, knew his past well, and knew our past
She told me things about his thoughts currently and his ex..which obviously i can not validate...but she was able to even tell me things i was thinking ..things she could not have known...
i DO hope her predictions come through...because she made some fantastic ones.  She told me not to reach out to my poi...gave me time frames on when to do so and when she thought we would reconnect, really specific visions...
i have to say i was skeptical at first  given the most recent reviews ...but so glad i did it....!!!
hope her predictions pass...!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 02:37:28 AM »
Yea she definitely a go to of mine. It seems like the reviews here for her are pretty old. She had no problem connecting to me and telling me things she couldnt have known

Offline cake101

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »
I read with her today. And she was up there in terms of first impression and getting things that I thought was impressive. She knew why I was there off the hop and how I was feeling. Brought up my main concerns about my poi as she was reading him and what he’s been doing recently. I got a fairly good outcome although it’s predicted to not be an easy road for us. Things should start manifestongnby the end of the month according to her and I’ll update what ends up happening. What are people’s experience like for her timing on predictions for those that felt she connected to them well?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
Did you read with her on bitwine?  Says she hasn't been on there in more than a month.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2018, 03:22:12 AM »
I read with her on her site. I thought she would work for me but what she said didn’t really impress me and the prediction she gave didn’t come to pass.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2018, 04:23:27 AM »
@cake101 She's become a go-to of mine. I first read with her on Keen years ago. She predicted that my then fiancee' and I wouldn't end up getting married because he would have a child with someone else. She described the circumstances under which he would meet this other woman. She predicted that the other woman would be a childhood friend who would resurface while he was traveling for work. I ended the chat right there thinking she was wrong because my fiancee' had had a vasectomy and had always been nothing but faithful before so I thought it was impossible she could be right. Turns out, she was dead on and everything came to pan out how she said it would. He bumped into an old family friend while at a work conference and ended up getting her pregnant.  :'( What she saw happened 2.5 years after the reading exactly as she saw it. My friend who also read with her had a similar experience. She asked SSV for the overall outcome of her situation. SSV made a prediction which my friend thought was off at the time. She saw my friend moving in with a guy she worked with who she had zero interest in at the time. 3 Years later they are living together. So be mindful that she can see very far out unless you're specifically asking for immediate future stuff. If you ask her for an overall outcome, that's what you will get. Since then I've been reading with her through her site and when I ask her to focus on short-term future,  she has told me time and time again what my current POI will say and do down to the letter. So be mindful about being specific about how far out you want her to look. She has been the only reader I've found (and I've tried many) who can see things in such detail and with predictions that come consistently true.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:26:43 AM by Psychiclove »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2018, 10:31:35 AM »
Psychic love thank you for the message but every time I see a new person post such descriptive message I get a bit nervous because they could be anyone. We have had some people swear by psychics and they have turned out to be crap. I personally have read with SSV and she was crap. This was year's out. I have a question, how can someone who's had a vasectomy get anyone pregnant? I dated someone with low sperm count but that's a possibility.

@cake101 She's become a go-to of mine. I first read with her on Keen years ago. She predicted that my then fiancee' and I wouldn't end up getting married because he would have a child with someone else. She described the circumstances under which he would meet this other woman. She predicted that the other woman would be a childhood friend who would resurface while he was traveling for work. I ended the chat right there thinking she was wrong because my fiancee' had had a vasectomy and had always been nothing but faithful before so I thought it was impossible she could be right. Turns out, she was dead on and everything came to pan out how she said it would. He bumped into an old family friend while at a work conference and ended up getting her pregnant.  :'( What she saw happened 2.5 years after the reading exactly as she saw it. My friend who also read with her had a similar experience. She asked SSV for the overall outcome of her situation. SSV made a prediction which my friend thought was off at the time. She saw my friend moving in with a guy she worked with who she had zero interest in at the time. 3 Years later they are living together. So be mindful that she can see very far out unless you're specifically asking for immediate future stuff. If you ask her for an overall outcome, that's what you will get. Since then I've been reading with her through her site and when I ask her to focus on short-term future,  she has told me time and time again what my current POI will say and do down to the letter. So be mindful about being specific about how far out you want her to look. She has been the only reader I've found (and I've tried many) who can see things in such detail and with predictions that come consistently true.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2018, 10:45:23 AM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,674.0.html

I also believe that a real God gifted psychic won't be charging that crazy amount. Please, Y'all be wise with your money and sanity. Read all reviews and abstain from these psychics who charge an arm and leg

Psychic love thank you for the message but every time I see a new person post such descriptive message I get a bit nervous because they could be anyone. We have had some people swear by psychics and they have turned out to be crap. I personally have read with SSV and she was crap. This was year's out. I have a question, how can someone who's had a vasectomy get anyone pregnant? I dated someone with low sperm count but that's a possibility.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2018, 10:49:25 AM »
Most reports indicate that following a vasectomy a couple has a less than 1% chance of getting pregnant.

Re: SSV.... I read with her once few weeks ago. She picked up a third party on her own. She didn't predict much for me, it was rather an advice how to deal with situation

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2018, 01:07:08 PM »
Even tho i agree ssv has a gift. But Shes not perfect for the price she charges. I stopped goin to her for that reason. The ppm is too high for me. I dont know why she's pricey but if u can afford it knock yaself out. I have had great reads for less. When u find someone solid at predictions and your energy stick with them. Also ssv was kind and lots of time she was generous with time so im not writing this bashing her but a good psychic isnt after money clients dont have. 5 pm is like my limit nowadays.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2018, 01:36:43 PM »
Even tho i agree ssv has a gift. But Shes not perfect for the price she charges. I stopped goin to her for that reason. The ppm is too high for me. I dont know why she's pricey but if u can afford it knock yaself out. I have had great reads for less. When u find someone solid at predictions and your energy stick with them. Also ssv was kind and lots of time she was generous with time so im not writing this bashing her but a good psychic isnt after money clients dont have. 5 pm is like my limit nowadays.

I agree , she is too expensive for what she can provide.

anything