Author Topic: SanSanVi - SSV Keen  (Read 4715 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 03:28:49 PM »
I had a reading with her a few weeks ago on Bitwine and it didn’t make any sense at all, it was trash. What I noticed at the end of the call is that the review window didn’t come up which is how she prevents clients from leaving negative reviews. She probably blocked me but I honestly don’t care enough to check.

Figured she was all hype...sorry that you had to spend money to learn the hard way :(

I never trust those that only offer blocks of time for large chunks of money, or those who won't even allow a per minute call..and her per min. is ridiculous anyway.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 06:59:08 PM »
Reviews can only be left after you've been on the call for a certain time or spent a certain amount (I'm not sure which). I haven't been on Bitwine for some time now.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2018, 01:37:22 AM »
Reviews can only be left after you've been on the call for a certain time or spent a certain amount (I'm not sure which). I haven't been on Bitwine for some time now.

I was on the phone with her for 22 minutes, enough time to be able to leave a review.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2018, 01:54:23 AM »

I was on the phone with her for 22 minutes, enough time to be able to leave a review.

Yep! You need to spend at least $10 or more to leave feedback and you’re only allowed a 14 day window (I think?). Anything $9.99 and below (this includes partial refunds where the advisor keeps a $9.99 profit  >:() prohibits a review, which I think is bull, but that’s none of my business  ::)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:17:50 AM by marciamia »

Offline cappy

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 01:21:22 AM »
So i actually just read with her off her site recently and  I have to say I actually was quite impressed.
She picked up my poi initials by herself, knew his past well, and knew our past
She told me things about his thoughts currently and his ex..which obviously i can not validate...but she was able to even tell me things i was thinking ..things she could not have known...
i DO hope her predictions come through...because she made some fantastic ones.  She told me not to reach out to my poi...gave me time frames on when to do so and when she thought we would reconnect, really specific visions...
i have to say i was skeptical at first  given the most recent reviews ...but so glad i did it....!!!
hope her predictions pass...!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 02:37:28 AM »
Yea she definitely a go to of mine. It seems like the reviews here for her are pretty old. She had no problem connecting to me and telling me things she couldnt have known