Author Topic: SanSanVi - SSV Keen  (Read 19452 times)

vtech

Re: SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »
Hahahaha so they can turn on the psychic ability and turn it off just like water. Thats Fakeness in my books any day.  If you lie to someone paying hard earned cash and you know they are desperate, You are a Fake ..... (I cant finish this sentence because it involves alot of $76$@#)

Offline 12l2

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
Oh...Scary Carrie Lynn. Loved her.

I read with Carrie Lynn and didn't have a good experience. I felt like she didn't connect with me at all and it seemed like she was really struggling, making things up. I'm sure she's good for some though.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 10:55:37 PM »
I also think SSV has some talent as well.  She was great when I read with her and picked up on everything on her own.  This was before her price was high.  She also typed really fast so I was able to get a lot of information in a short time.

HOWEVER, she promised me 10 free minutes if I left feedback and she did not deliver.  That is very unprofessional.

Offline marybell

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 02:11:20 AM »
Guess Who
Jana said the exact same thing about the minutes.  It's more than unprofessional, it's downright sleezy.  I don't think Keen would be happy to hear about that.  All I know is that I am relieved that I didn't call her, I was tempted to when she first exploded onto these pages.whew

Offline guesswho

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 12:30:30 PM »
So...  It seems that either SSV reads this site, or Jana when you reported this issue it got back to SSV.  She sent me ten free minutes yesterday after I read with her weeks ago.  She said the e-mail must have not gone through.  I hope everybody else gets their promised free minutes.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »
Yeah, she was feeding us a line Jana.  I'm glad we got the free minutes, but that is such a turn-off.  Why jeopardize a chance to have loyal customers over a stupid little ploy?  I hope that she either no longer promises that or delivers on her promises from now on.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
I told you!!! i told you  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

loops77

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 10:51:55 PM »
lol that sucks Jana.

The sad thing is if she took time to develop her abilities so that they are consistent...and make a vow not to lie to clients..she could be considered a "good" psychic that many would flock too. Oh well. 

Offline glinda

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2012, 12:01:42 AM »
I just had a reading with her today and thought she was pretty well connected.   She connected before I hired her and she wasn't too expensive on Bitwine. 
She was right on with my situation.  When she gave me advice though it didn't feel right for me but maybe I'll feel differently at a later date. 
Of course I won't know about her predictions for awhile...but in terms of the situation it did seem accurate and I found her very articulate. 

Offline newone1

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 12:07:07 AM »
I agree with your statement that she will lie

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 04:58:59 AM »
What happened to Sansanvi?

Offline cappy

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 05:44:10 AM »
Has anyone recently read with SSV
I know shes quite expensive....but was not sure if anyone had any recent thoughts on her....her reviews on her website are all older from like 2012
Any feedback thats more recent would be awesome
thank you

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 05:45:49 AM »
Has anyone recently read with SSV
I know shes quite expensive....but was not sure if anyone had any recent thoughts on her....her reviews on her website are all older from like 2012
Any feedback thats more recent would be awesome
thank you

Look under the bitwine thread. Quite a few recent ones there. I think overall they're not so great reviews.

Offline cappy

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 06:28:28 AM »
I looked through the thread and there wasn't much information on it which is why I asked...bitwine makes it seem like her reviews are great but not sure if she refunds people that have bad reviews like others do on that site...

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 03:21:22 PM »
I had a reading with her a few weeks ago on Bitwine and it didn’t make any sense at all, it was trash. What I noticed at the end of the call is that the review window didn’t come up which is how she prevents clients from leaving negative reviews. She probably blocked me but I honestly don’t care enough to check.