Author Topic: SanSanVi - SSV Keen  (Read 19458 times)

Offline Psychiclove

Re: SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2018, 02:23:20 PM »
@natashanyc SSV has been very generous with me too. I bought a 25-minute reading and she went way way over time with me and didn't charge me for it. I tried the other cheaper readers you recommended in PM (not to mention almost everyone on Bitwine, Keen, and CP) but when I went back to verify what they told me it ended up being very wrong. So in the end I spent more money trying to find a bargain then if I had just stuck to what I know keeps working for me. Sometimes cheap is expensive. Don't get me wrong I've found other decentish cheaper readers but no-one else (yet) has been able to give me close to that level of detail much less make a prediction correctly. That's just been my experience. Do what works for you and most of all use your common sense.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2018, 02:50:14 PM »
Yes i totally agree i think im passed that phase on cheap reads and now im down to 1 whos not really pricey yet detailed and accurate. I spoke about angel messages here before. Shes almost 5 a min yet gave me the same details ssv did yet her outcomes pan out even more and i dont have to break the bank to talk to her. Shes hardly on cuz shes in uk but i deleted 90% of my favs on bitwine after 2 reads with her.  And seeing things pass back to back. Common sense is the best judgement thats why i dont agree with reading with 20 different ppl or jumping on the bandwagon of anyone who post experiences on here. It cost more to find a good psychic then anything. I did that with purple ocean...trying it out cuz of reviews here and i was disappointed cuz all of them suck and or were fakes. I definitely agree with u

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2018, 03:20:35 PM »
@natashanyc I read with angel readings multiple times. At first I was psyched but she kept pushing out timelines for me and then I noticed she brought up someone I had mentioned in a prior reading and acted as if she had divined the guy's name on her own. I didn't like that at all. My question involved a longer term prediction so I even kept reading with her for months after her original prediction deadline had passed (which she told me she was absolutely positive on) thinking maybe I hadn't given it enough time but  dates kept coming and going and nada happened. When I asked her for short term stuff, (stuff I could verify) it became clear that she was just wrong. Not to mention I didn't find her cheaper because she would cut me off the minute the reading was over and I'd have to repurchase to continue. I'd e-mail her for follow-up clarifications and she wouldn't answer. So you're right it's all about finding what works for you.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:24:40 PM by Psychiclove »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
Shes been goin over time for me and i dont really have timeline questions but i understand what ur saying. Shes been right on things i didnt tell her. I never out info. Ssv has been wrong for me as well but more right then wrong. No one is 100% accurate. Im just glad im not juggling betwen psychics over spending tryna find answers anymore.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2018, 01:10:15 PM »
Does she have a personal website?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2018, 08:36:55 PM »
sansanvi.com

she really is fantastic

Offline 88

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »
What’s her Keen name?

Offline texmex

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2019, 06:12:31 AM »
Sansanvi is fantastic. Her predictions have passed and I have validated the who, what,when, where and why with none other than my POI. She called out reconnect and warned me that is was going to be very short-lived and that POI would run away again. She might as well have handed me a script for a movie because that's how it played out. She told me POI wanted to keep things friendly while she weighed her options. That she was hoping I didn't bring anything serious up because she didn't want to have to tell me no but if pressed she would. She would run from the reconnect and unnecessarily date other men again. This is exactly what went down. I got a full explanation - the detailed 411 - straight from the POI and it matched what San said.

At our first reading I tested her by asking me to describe in as much detail my POI and her kids. With just their names she rapid fire told me to the nth degree everything about each of them as if she were sitting in their living room observing them in some sort of social experiment. Gave me hair, eyes, kinesthetic activity, personality, energy level, demeanor, body type, you name it...

Her rate is way down from rate on bitwine. It used to be 8+pm now it is $3.80 pm (95 for a 25 min read). She still does not read per minute.

I have other readers that are giving me the same overall positive outcome but none of them can touch San's level of detail. However, to each his/her own.

I'm not recommending San. I am just jumping on board with others here that connect with her. She has been brilliant and spot on for me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2019, 02:34:40 PM »
I tried her through her site recently and wasn't impressed :( it was $95 and I didn't get any wow information like any of you did. She asked what I was there for and I told her and then she said "I was picking that up when you entered". I had a timing question and didn't get any answer or clarity on that. I felt like most of my questions weren't answered. She only offered information on two occasions, one being why I was there, and then another generic statement. Really was a waste of money. Maybe it's because it was so late at night. Regardless, it wasn't worth the price paid.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2019, 04:11:58 PM »
I tried her through her site recently and wasn't impressed :( it was $95 and I didn't get any wow information like any of you did. She asked what I was there for and I told her and then she said "I was picking that up when you entered". I had a timing question and didn't get any answer or clarity on that. I felt like most of my questions weren't answered. She only offered information on two occasions, one being why I was there, and then another generic statement. Really was a waste of money. Maybe it's because it was so late at night. Regardless, it wasn't worth the price paid.

It’s a shame this happened, but I actually laughed at this post. Because you gave her information and it appears as if she took it and threw it back at you and went viola! See I’m psychic. WTH?
There have been quite a lot of mixed reviews with SanSanVi for years now.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2019, 06:04:25 PM »

It’s a shame this happened, but I actually laughed at this post. Because you gave her information and it appears as if she took it and threw it back at you and went viola! See I’m psychic. WTH?
There have been quite a lot of mixed reviews with SanSanVi for years now.

I realize that now lol like an idiot I had relied on the Bitwin reviews. She didn't give me a negative outcome at all. But she didn't provide much information or anything. It had to be pulled from her. I was thinking of requesting a refund.

anything