Author Topic: SanSanVi - SSV Keen  (Read 19472 times)

jana

SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:08:19 PM »
I looked for a thread about her but couldn't find it, so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong spot. After all the big hype about her last week I did read with her yesterday on chat for 5$. Her comments in the beginning were very general and when I asked my question 3 mins in she said " oh I was just going to ask you" crap. But I guess the point is, althougth the reading seemed very general and I would honestly say scripted the main thing is she sent me an email after and said please write feedback and if you do I will give you 10 free mins! SO I did. I wrote feedback. BUT I did not recieve minutes. I prob wouldn't have read with her anyways, but I wanted to see if she would have sent the minutes. She didnt'. I beleive all the great reviews about her happened because she bribes her clients with minutes. I dont' believe all the reviews are genuine. I think SSV may have a gift and may use it when she feels like it, but I also feel like she chooses to turn on her psycic ness or take a call when she's busy but still give general couselling. I know many do like her, but I feel it's important for me to write about my experience. Also, it's important to note that during all of our HYPE about her last week her prices shot up to 7$ within seconds! ( Obviously she reads here). But now it's back to 5. I would probably spend my 5 on another reader that has a provedn track record like Cookie,Sincerity, etc etc. I'd evcen bump my 5 to 10 if the reader was genuine!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: SanSanVi - SSV Keen
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
I looked for a thread about her but couldn't find it, so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong spot. After all the big hype about her last week I did read with her yesterday on chat for 5$. Her comments in the beginning were very general and when I asked my question 3 mins in she said " oh I was just going to ask you" crap. But I guess the point is, althougth the reading seemed very general and I would honestly say scripted the main thing is she sent me an email after and said please write feedback and if you do I will give you 10 free mins! SO I did. I wrote feedback. BUT I did not recieve minutes. I prob wouldn't have read with her anyways, but I wanted to see if she would have sent the minutes. She didnt'. I beleive all the great reviews about her happened because she bribes her clients with minutes. I dont' believe all the reviews are genuine. I think SSV may have a gift and may use it when she feels like it, but I also feel like she chooses to turn on her psycic ness or take a call when she's busy but still give general couselling. I know many do like her, but I feel it's important for me to write about my experience. Also, it's important to note that during all of our HYPE about her last week her prices shot up to 7$ within seconds! ( Obviously she reads here). But now it's back to 5. I would probably spend my 5 on another reader that has a provedn track record like Cookie,Sincerity, etc etc. I'd evcen bump my 5 to 10 if the reader was genuine!

Well shoots !!1 :)

Everyone who uses the chat knows my experience with her and I think i read with her when her psychic ness was not turned on when we spoke ( if she is indeed a psychic which i highly doubt) . Like why cant they just tell us that they cant connect instead of telling us BS. What i felt in my reading was that it was totally scripted.... not one thing correct jana...not a single thing!!!! let alone the guy i was asking about.... she wasnt accurate for what i felt for this guy!!!! gave me total BS

vtech

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »
I think I was one of the first to test this lady and come to a conclusion that all the hype was rubbish. She promised a refund but none came. However since I only spent $13, I didnt really care. This site has probably be infiltrated by readers posting about themselves. This lady although nice, lacked the gift, she failed the vtech test and as such...No more money for you.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 06:14:55 PM »
I think I was one of the first to test this lady and come to a conclusion that all the hype was rubbish. She promised a refund but none came. However since I only spent $13, I didnt really care. This site has probably be infiltrated by readers posting about themselves. This lady although nice, lacked the gift, she failed the vtech test and as such...No more money for you.

thanks Vtech :)

I have made it a point to now first ask you if u have already tested the psychic so that i wont have to waste my energy 8)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »

I agree with you! My first reading with her was good and she did get my situation pretty accurately but the second reading was so generic that it made me question my first reading with her as well.  In hindsight, I think she might have guessed in her first reading.  I had free mins and I used those to call her the second time so I am happy I did not waste any additional money on her.  She's definitely a no-no for me.

loops77

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
I must have contacted her when she felt like being psychic the first time. She knew extrodinary details. Yesterday I tested her because she lowered her rate. She was defintely stalling so the time passes and she was vague about career/move. She knew details about a person that I confirmed that same day. So I think she has some type of gift...she however lies when she feels like it and tells a story when she isnt getting anything. She also promised me 10 free minutes..but I didnt rate her.

Offline marybell

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

Jana
If she is promising minutes and not sending, I would call CS and tell them. I am sure that is against Keen rules. Also, I have read here somewhere that you can also ask them to remove your feedback. Once its removed, if I were you, I would then leave feedback telling this story you just told.  Also, if she is reading this forum ( which could be why her rates go up and down), she might suddenly send the 10 minutes promised. I would still call CS at Keen, tell them what she is doing and have your feedback removed, so you can replace it.  There is something very wrong here, don't you agree?

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:44:04 AM »
Oh...that's too bad. i'm sorry you all. i was the one who started the hype regarding SSV I think. She was freaking amazing for me. I don't want to give specific details that she told me because I really don't want to air my dirty laundry online but she spouted out details that were unbelievable without a single prompt from me othet than a name an question. Plus, she was so articulate and very intelligent. I still think she's fab and she's been pretty right on for me every time. Not only that but she was so empowering and helped me to think around my situation. By the way...i am NOT SSV or a personal friend! :) I have no reason to write this other than I tried a lot of keen advisors and i my jaw hit the floor when she started telling me details that were dead on specific.

I also adore Lisa Dianne who has been right on for me many occassions and spouts out incredible details like no other.

Another who I never see mentioned and i know she is not "trendy' but I LOVE Life Makeover Party. This lady is an empath and she seriously rocks. Helped me get a grip on some things. Super reasonable prices. $1.85 I think?

Oh...and Hatter. anyone who writes a super long paragraph after our session to reiterate what we talked about and invited me to contact her and give her updates through e-mail gets my thumbs up. I can't validate what she said until a month or so  but ..so what. i believe because i want to! :)

Anyway, I guess some work better for others. Sorry about SSV. :( I still love her but I am sorry your experience wasn't great.

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 02:47:13 AM »
Oh...Scary Carrie Lynn. Loved her.

vtech

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 01:28:33 PM »
@Stonyeye, I find your recommendations suspect. Alot of these readers you recommended do not have good track records. You are the one that started the SSV Hype, which came crashing down pretty quickly. Please next time you post, tell us how you know these readers and how long you have been reading with them or thereabouts

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »
Hmm. BVt tech. I'm sorry you find my readers suspect. They have worked for me and I have used them off and on for a year. I am only writing from my own experience and opinion. certainlt not out out out to mislead anyone. I thought this was a board to share readers we liked. Not all readers work for everyone as I said. these people worked for me. Nothing meant to mis-lead here. I'll not return. Good luck.

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 02:43:22 PM »
Sorry VTech. my response was mean spirited. I felt attacked. perhaps that was not your intention. It IS your choice though who you contact. If you don't like my recommendations then don't call them. Simple. I hope you find your answers.

vtech

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 02:45:07 PM »
@stonyeye. I wasnt trying to chase you off... was so temperamental, I just used a word "Suspect", Which was one of many words I could have used. I just meant that those readers havent worked for the majority of people based on what I have read here and from my own experience. However I do understand everyones experience is different and yours might be so.

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 02:50:56 PM »
That's ok VTech. So much can be misinterpreted in the written word and as I said, i likely took offense when none was meant.  Reactive? Moi??? :) thanks so much for your clarification. Best to you.

loops77

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »
well, I can vouch that SSV DOES have an ability. She got the name of the person I was inquiring about (and no I hadnt asked about this person in another read on the site). So, she can be psychic if you catch her on a good and generous day. She will just lie and make up a story when she wants to or is not picking up on anything.  To call her totally fake would be inacurate.