Author Topic: Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Truthseeker2019

Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics
« on: November 18, 2021, 07:38:19 PM »
Hi Forum,

My Psychic journey has been a discovery and adventure of bitter sweet. I have been talking with psychics for over 10 years. I read about, current boyfriend,  ex-lovers, love interest , career, moving, family, friends, travel and finances. Only a handful of psychic have gotten predictions correct combined with outcome.  By now I should have been married with my husband and we should have conceive a few children. Over the years I have noticed changes with Psychic readings, websites, platforms etc.

I have decided to no longer receive readings with psychics going into 2022 for obvious reasons that I have wasted money, energy, mental and emotional stability. I have made wrong decisions , wrong paths and choices with the help of Psychic advisement.

I feel Happy and Free now that I am removing psychics from my decision making methods and I hope this helps someone out there who is reading this not to rely solely or particularly on psychic readings. Please use Common Sense. Life is always changing, People Change , The impossible may be Possible  and vice versa, etc.

My Advice:
Build Yourself Up, Let go of anyone or anything that doesn't promote wealth in your life. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability for what you've contributed to the situation. Everyone has free-will. Everyone feels /felt like a victim, Some doors closed is a Blessing. Letting Go is Power and Freedom.
Know your values, deal breakers and standards.

Try not to carry too many problems and issues from 2021 into 2022

Keep the Faith, I hope this helps someone and gives you the strength to walk away from the anticipation of false hope.

Sending Love, Prayers and Light to Everyone
You are your Best Psychic .

Offline wishes215

Re: Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:16:03 PM »
beautifully said! all the best to you for the next chapter of your life.

Offline Truthseeker2019

Re: Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 06:37:51 PM »
Thank You Wishes25,
Trusting God and having Faith for now on. Sending Love and Light to all.