Author Topic: Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics  (Read 4241 times)

Offline Truthseeker2019

Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics
« on: November 18, 2021, 07:32:25 PM »
Hi Forum,

My Psychic journey has been a discovery and adventure of bitter sweet. I have been talking with psychics for over 10 years. I read about, current boyfriend,  ex-lovers, love interest , career, moving, family, friends, travel and finances. Only a handful of psychic have gotten predictions correct combined with outcome.  By now I should have been married with my husband and we should have conceive a few children. Over the years I have noticed changes with Psychic readings, websites, platforms etc.

I have decided to no longer receive readings with psychics going into 2022 for obvious reasons that I have wasted money, energy, mental and emotional stability. I have made wrong decisions , wrong paths and choices with the help of Psychic advisement.

I feel Happy and Free now that I am removing psychics from my decision making methods and I hope this helps someone out there who is reading this not to rely solely or particularly on psychic readings. Please use Common Sense. Life is always changing, People Change , The impossible may be Possible  and vice versa, etc.

My Advice:
Build Yourself Up, Let go of anyone or anything that doesn't promote wealth in your life. Learn from your mistakes. Take accountability for what you've contributed to the situation. Everyone has free-will. Everyone feels /felt like a victim, Some doors closed is a Blessing. Letting Go is Power and Freedom.
Know your values, deal breakers and standards.

Try not to carry too many problems and issues from 2021 into 2022

Keep the Faith, I hope this helps someone and gives you the strength to walk away from the anticipation of false hope.

Sending Love, Prayers and Light to Everyone
You are your Best Psychic .

Offline skyline

Re: Psychic Advice for 2022 Best Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 08:21:44 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

Though I think a lot of people are calling psychics for comfort during a time of distress or crisis, and there will always be a market for that.

At the end of the day, I think that’s what people call psychics for. To have someone to talk to and relieve stress.

I rarely call psychics anymore. I only call someone that I have built a rapport with.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 02:15:03 PM »
@Skyline,
Throughout the years I have spoke to some accurate Psychics , Psychics that knew and revealed specific details precisely. (Some predictions I didn't find out a psychic was right until years later) I am not doubting the field.

If a person can find 2 reliable , accurate Psychics then stick with them. However  I Caution People: Please use Common Sense, Have Values and Standards. If a prediction seems too good to be true most likely it is not true. Work towards your own goals.

Sending Love and Light to Everyone

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 01:29:00 AM »
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said.

Though I think a lot of people are calling psychics for comfort during a time of distress or crisis, and there will always be a market for that.

At the end of the day, I think that’s what people call psychics for. To have someone to talk to and relieve stress.

I rarely call psychics anymore. I only call someone that I have built a rapport with.

The rapport is the most important and someone who does not tell you what you want to hear! Most important listen carefully and be open.
Here’s to 2022!
J

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 08:32:06 PM »
Thank You. Going into 2022 with Psychics. I hope all that has delt with Psychic Addiction or currently obsessed with readings comes to clarity and strength to overcome the obstacles that are dealing with.

anything