Author Topic: FINALLY, MY RECOMMENDATION...  (Read 29040 times)

TimeHeals

FINALLY, MY RECOMMENDATION...
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »
Its been awhile since I've been on here, but I wanted to throw in my psychic recommendation, which I've been hesitant to do until I saw results. I've had a couple of HUGE predictions happen. Believe me when I tell you, these were HUGE, I won't divulge details here as its a very sensitive subject, but I never in my wildest dreams thought the predictions made would ever come to fruition. I also want to note that I have been doing the vision board, and there was a couple of things that I put on there that have manifested, and one of them I even put a 'to happen by' date (and its worth noting this was a very important thing I asked for), which actually HAPPENED, ,much to my surprise!! So....don't rule out the fact that we CAN manifest our desires to an extent. Also - as some of you already know, I have strong faith in prayer, and pray daily, and always ask for signs as confirmation. So I recommend all of these things, but the psychic who predicted very important things for me, and was so very right in spite of my doubts, is Dr. Ginny. She has her own site, not expensive, and very compassionate. Her number: 800-375-3446. One of the very big predictions she made for me, when it happened, literally left me truly stunned.

This is my ONLY recommendation.

wakeupcall

Re: FINALLY, MY RECOMMENDATION...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 04:54:41 PM »
Timeheals: I agree with you on Dr. Ginny!!!! she is truly gifted

Offline katjul

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:26:48 AM »
Hi Timeheals

I am very happy for you.

Can I just ask and you don't have to give details but what area was it in? Love or work or?

Thank you,
katjul

Offline Catherine

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »
Hi,
Im new to this site, but I wanted to give two thumbs up to Dr. Ginny!  I have used psychics since I was a teenager and I first started going with my Mom.  I have been to many and most seem like they just do it for the money or are kinda bored by the whole thing. I have used Dr. Ginny for the last two years and she is always right, but for me and whats more important is that she is always compasionate  and that really makes a differance . I guess we all go to psychics for different reasons but mostly we want to have hope and know our futures will get better.  Dr. Ginny actually called me back after our first reading just to check on me and didnt charge me and so I guess I wanted to put in my two cents for her :-* Im sure there are other great psychics out there though and I will keep reading and checking in. Thanks for letting me join this site, its pretty radical 8) 

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »
Sweet! Glad to hear all this positive stuff! I have a reading booked with her today at 4:30! Woot woot!
Will post after the reading :) and of course, I'll keep you all posted on the predictions :)

Offline shante11

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:44:36 PM »
would you mind telling me some things about her ? and her website ? i just want someon enew who would tell me the truth

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
Can't wait to hear Cfish :)
I tried reaching out to Dr. Ginny end of April when the first posting came on that she was good.  I left her like 4 or 5 voicemails (at the 800 # posted), but she never called me back to schedule a phone reading :(
Well, maybe she was away, on vacation....after C's experience today (at 4:30pm), maybe I'll try reaching out to her again.

Offline SthrnSass

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 11:02:14 PM »
I had a reading with her today, also. I have to say, she's absolutely amazing as far as seeing the situation SPOT ON. She even mentioned things that literally made me say "WOW!" and I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to some psychics. I have had multiple readings (they really interest me) and pretty much know when someone is really connecting with me. I hope the things she says come to fruition, I'll keep everyone updated.

Offline shante11

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
how much did you have 2 pay ?

Offline SthrnSass

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 11:13:26 PM »
She has a special all month -  $1.99 per minute.

Offline shante11

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
omg thats great how do u pay by crdit card ? and how did u get to her i've been trying to call well i tired two times no answer ;/

Offline SthrnSass

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »
Yeah, she'll take your credit card information before the reading. I just called in and she happened to answer and have time for a reading then. Good luck to you.

Offline shante11

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 11:27:58 PM »
wow i just booked my reading with her next week !! can you tell me how she does her ready ? like doesn she ask you for your name ? and stuff?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »
Truth? She's got some raw talent. Like the *wow* factor for sure and hit the nail on a couple things, so that was actually impressive. But then she said one thing that i thought was just wrong and then wouldn't get off the subject. Like buddy, it's ok, you CAN be wrong, but she was adamant that I had this issue and I knew what had to be done to fix it. I'm literally scratching my head over here going, wtf are you talking about?

And then she picked up something like Amway and was I looking at that type of business? This is where I said no again and she carried on a bit saying not exactly Amway, what about business *X*? Which was interesting as it came out of the clear blue and was something that I had thought about getting involved with about 5 years back. The thing is, she and Cookie both saw something along the same lines, where in my brain I actually believe that I was done with this idea. But now two interesting readers have brought it up and possibly my *procastination* as cookie says, is really holding me back.

She's very nice going through the process of the reading but because there were a few things that I actually disagreed with, and still now after I'm writing this, I don't agree with, at the end of the reading she arrogantly said she felt that the reading was *Bang on* and that I'm a very difficult person to read. I happen to know that I'm relatively easy to read because I'm completely open to the info, but if a reader is wrong and is told they are wrong, I don't think that you should turn it around on the client and play the blame game. In my mind, I just kept thinking, k, move on lady you're kinda wasting my time and my money.

Because she acted this way, I would never phone her back or refer anyone to her. Remember guys this is your life that a reader is peering into and readers are human and can be wrong. NO reader is 100%. And if a reader says something that is just wrong about you and you know it, never let them bully you or talk you into believing what they say is true because they're guides say it is. Only YOU know yourself.

I would give her a 5/10 for customer service and a good solid 7/10 for the reading. If stuff she says comes to fruition, I'll come back and post the info, but I can't endorce her as she certainly wasn't right at all about a few things and I think because she's been so accurate in the past for others or possibly others just lapped up whatever she said and agreed with her, that this shit's really gone to her head that she couldn't possibly be wrong. Shocker lady, yes, you can, just don't make me feel bad about it! Jeesh!

And just another little FYI about little ole me. I've been getting readings for almost 15 years. I have probably spent more money on this shit than you could imagine. I'm not hard to please at all, I just know when a reader is full of shit, I know when something isn't right, I trust my gut not theirs. I don't believe everything a psychic says when they are dipping into my world, my feelings etc. the person that I know the absolute BEST in this world is ME. When someone says you have an issue about something when you didn't even ask, you can ponder that issue, you can think about what they said, but don't ever question yourself. YOU know YOU. Remember that.

And truth be told if I had this issue, I would've been the first one to come to the plate in agreeance.

Offline shante11

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 01:23:37 AM »
now thats honestly right no wim having second thoughts !! because I, SHANTE do not like to waste money on dumb shit! it seems psyhic just be giving half ass readings smh