Author Topic: Psychic will - Northern Ireland based psychic  (Read 2732 times)

Offline KitKat121

Psychic will - Northern Ireland based psychic
« on: January 09, 2021, 04:29:15 PM »
Hi everyone, has anyone had a reading or email reading from psychic will? I’m wanting to buy a email reading  but don’t know much about him he is quite expensive for phone readings. Email are a lot reasonable. The web link is www.psychicwill.com

Anyone had a reading with him ?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Psychic will - Northern Ireland based psychic
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 05:28:03 PM »
He's my number one. He is fantastic with general readings. Things he has told me has come to pass. Somethings happen straight away, some take years. They also don't always happen with whom you think its about either.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 08:46:07 PM »
Did you have email or phone reading ? With the email ones I don’t know how he reads if he needs picture names etc I’ve contacted just waiting for him reply as his email ones are not available

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 09:20:49 PM »
I've only done phone readings with him.... I just ask for a general.

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 09:28:17 PM »
He has a gift for seeing the present. If that's what you're after. Sadly, many predictions didn't come into fruition in the end.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 09:31:00 PM »
Will hasn’t done email readings for a few years now. He longer does them. I reached out to him a few years ago when I wanted another and he stated it took a lot of energy to do and decided to no longer offer them. If you click on the link you will notice no dates are available to choose. Sorry for the bad news. I enjoyed them and wish he still did them.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 09:54:32 PM »
Oh no and I’ve only just discovered him now! 😭 his phone readings are crazy expensive unfortunately doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get a reading in that case then

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 10:49:49 PM »
He has a Facebook page and does pop up readings in a Live broadcast. It’s not a full reading but may be helpful if he is drawn to you.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:21 AM »
He's my number one. He is fantastic with general readings. Things he has told me has come to pass. Somethings happen straight away, some take years. They also don't always happen with whom you think its about either.

Not worth the current price he’s good at current but his predictions never happened for me

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 07:28:51 AM »
Thanks for letting me know this sapphire I might take the plunge one day when I’ve saved up a little to do a phone reading x

quote author=Sapphirewaters1 link=topic=6439.msg135232#msg135232 date=1610232589]
He has a Facebook page and does pop up readings in a Live broadcast. It’s not a full reading but may be helpful if he is drawn to you.
[/quote]

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2021, 07:41:29 AM »
Has anyone had a recent reading with Will?  Don’t seem to be able to book. Is he still reading

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2021, 11:02:38 AM »
He seems to have disappeared, since June. Hoping he will be back soon. I will say, he is my number 1.... Stuff from readings that I had over two years ago are now happening.