Author Topic: How Much Is Too Much?  (Read 4339 times)

Offline Natashanyc

How Much Is Too Much?
« on: October 13, 2021, 04:25:24 PM »
This is just an open question:

How many readings do you think is too much? How many reads does it take to jumble your energy?

In example: Do you get 3 reads by different advisors and then call 6 more from 6 more advisors? If you believe you found someone who is great and connected well, do you call 2 more to confirm the accuracy you have already been told? Do you give your energy a break? Or keep reading until the predictions pass and then keep reading for more predictions?

Offline russianred

Re: How Much Is Too Much?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 03:18:26 AM »
More than 2 in a day is bad for me.  I'll probably always like getting readings now and then but my goal is to enjoy them and to be able to wait for events to occur or not occur before calling again.  Two years ago around this time I was calling a lot to try to get a prediction on a situation I no longer care about.  In the last year, I've tended to call when I'm bothered about something and want a third party to just listen to me and give me an opinion, and I really should be saving a lot of it for my therapist.

I was triggered by something and binged a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a long time. "Too much" territory for me is when I'm desperately seeking out people to call in the moment and trying to justify doing so to myself instead of purposefully calling 1 or 2 either trusted-ish readers or readers I want to try.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 05:15:56 PM »
Hi,
This is my honest opinion from experience...Anytime you find yourself calling multiple Psychics per day and per week, You are on serious impulsive binge.

Depending on what You are going through and need clarity on. You probably should reduce your readings to 1 psychic per week.

90% of these "Psychics " are not real Psychics that's why you feel the need to call so much.

Save Yourself money, time and wasted energy.

If it's about Love: Just know that if A Person is truly meant for You , You won't have to call any Psychics.  If Your being treated right and they truly love You, You will be confident and secure.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 03:21:58 AM »
More than 2 in a day is bad for me.  I'll probably always like getting readings now and then but my goal is to enjoy them and to be able to wait for events to occur or not occur before calling again.  Two years ago around this time I was calling a lot to try to get a prediction on a situation I no longer care about.  In the last year, I've tended to call when I'm bothered about something and want a third party to just listen to me and give me an opinion, and I really should be saving a lot of it for my therapist.

I was triggered by something and binged a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a long time. "Too much" territory for me is when I'm desperately seeking out people to call in the moment and trying to justify doing so to myself instead of purposefully calling 1 or 2 either trusted-ish readers or readers I want to try.

Thanks for this I know a lot of users probably thought I was being facetious but it’s so great that you realized what triggers you and you can control yourself. I have a trusted advisor and couple weeks ago I was triggered by boredom and called on someone one else , they turned out wrong and I regret it. But it taught me more self control. And yes most definitely at a certain point of addiction therapy is needed but I think it’s judged and frowned upon so ppl don’t like to resort to that. I also think too many reads cloud your energy so even a gifted individual can’t read you that well. At some point it needs a break

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 03:32:05 AM »
for same issue you go ask any/same psychic before the told time frame, then for me it's too much.
i only go ask psychic when the timeframe is gone like over 2 weeks.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 03:41:52 AM »
Hi,
This is my honest opinion from experience...Anytime you find yourself calling multiple Psychics per day and per week, You are on serious impulsive binge.

Depending on what You are going through and need clarity on. You probably should reduce your readings to 1 psychic per week.

90% of these "Psychics " are not real Psychics that's why you feel the need to call so much.

If it's about Love: Just know that if A Person is truly meant for You , You won't have to call any Psychics.  If Your being treated right and they truly love You, You will be confident and secure.

THIS!!!! I have been saying all this for years and been viewed as the mean girl lol
I also know ppl who claim to live happily with their poi yet still call often and spend a small fortune on readings lol its a major insecurity but also it’s their anxiety of the unknown instead of allowing the universe to do it’s thing. This year I spent about $200 on reads VS me during 2017-19 when I know I was binging. I wish I took that money and invested it in something else lol. Now that I’m happier with all the categories of my life at the moment, I read a lot less and it’s actually liberating to look at old threads on here and enjoy that I am no longer in that space that I once was in

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 04:32:37 AM »
couldnt agree more
that is why i rarely asked about relationship
my love to myself is strong enough i feel very secure and confident.
if he is truely meant for me, i can know it, i dont need to ask
if he is not, i will know it too (unless you lie to yourself)  so again i dont need to ask

Hi,

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2021, 05:32:15 AM »
couldnt agree more
that is why i rarely asked about relationship
my love to myself is strong enough i feel very secure and confident.
if he is truely meant for me, i can know it, i dont need to ask
if he is not, i will know it too (unless you lie to yourself)  so again i dont need to ask

Hi,

💯‼️‼️‼️

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 07:55:40 AM »
Majority of Members on this forum do not update Any post with Happily Ever After stories. Even though they have spent hundreds, thousands of dollars, Countless Readings and typed reviews of their psychic reading experience months and years later.

I appreciate the Members who posted : Save Your Money , Love and Love Your Life, Work towards your Goals.

One day You will want to have a different experience and stop relying on the fairytale's, assumptions, half-truths, and lies that these "Psychics" provide you.

Someday You will want to stop chasing a fantasy and see the bigger picture.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 10:03:44 AM »
So true. Every time I get sucked back into the cycle I end up disappointed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2021, 05:10:19 PM »
I agree but Keen has been offering promos so I'm not spending my money. Keen is so cheap though. If they give you $25 (just like the previous promo) and you don't use all of it, they will take back anything that remains like $1.20 or anything. They offered $20 today.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2021, 05:17:24 PM »
I agree but Keen has been offering promos so I'm not spending my money. Keen is so cheap though. If they give you $25 (just like the previous promo) and you don't use all of it, they will take back anything that remains like $1.20 or anything. They offered $20 today.

I think the promos are only for certain users. Ppl who use the site more often get perks and others who don’t, don’t get anything. It’s not so much about money for me, my energy is priceless. I’m not jumbling my thoughts or energy for a million and one predictions nor am I sitting by a calendar waiting for Billy Joe to contact me cuz Ms Cleo said it will happen lol the promos are marketing schemes to keep you calling that’s all.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 05:25:45 PM »
Majority of Members on this forum do not update Any post with Happily Ever After stories. Even though they have spent hundreds, thousands of dollars, Countless Readings and typed reviews of their psychic reading experience months and years later.

I appreciate the Members who posted : Save Your Money , Love and Love Your Life, Work towards your Goals.

One day You will want to have a different experience and stop relying on the fairytale's, assumptions, half-truths, and lies that these "Psychics" provide you.

Very true as well. I know very few success stories. I can log in here in January and wait til December to log in again and it’s the same users here with the same issues they been had. This is why I hardly come here bc it’s low key depressing to see sad stories and the same ppl waiting on ten more predictions from madam popsicle and when their poi is gonna leave his wife and ride off in the sunset.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 05:33:32 PM »
I read conservatively from Keen and I don't go over the promo amount nor read with those over $3 pm. I read 10/2 with a $25 promo, and only read once in August, none in Sept, etc. Oftentimes if they don't offer a promo, I don't read. I use to think the promos were for heavy hitters too until I fixed my Keen settings.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 06:26:31 PM »

Very true as well. I know very few success stories. I can log in here in January and wait til December to log in again and it’s the same users here with the same issues they been had. This is why I hardly come here bc it’s low key depressing to see sad stories and the same ppl waiting on ten more predictions from madam popsicle and when their poi is gonna leave his wife and ride off in the sunset.

OMG it really is depressing!!