Author Topic: Readers picking up on the same readings  (Read 4641 times)

Offline skyline

Readers picking up on the same readings
« on: September 30, 2021, 12:17:28 AM »
I had several readers give me the same reading last spring of how I would meet someone.

The circumstances they described were very similar.

Needless to say, I didn’t meet this person. Although I guess it could still happen.

I asked a trusted reader if she thought I had diverged from the reading.

She said that when a reading is out there, other readers pick up on this and repeat it.

It sounds plausible to me.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Offline Sag78

Re: Readers picking up on the same readings
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 04:28:43 AM »
Hi, Skyline. I have the same experience: few my trusted readers (Yona, Kiesha , Psychic will, Cookie) repeatedly give me similar predictions about a guy who I meet . That talking about it since 2018 .

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 01:58:34 PM »
Is this the same as EVERY reader saying he's coming back since 2017, or is that just how most psychic readings go?

Offline skyline

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 07:50:15 PM »
That’s a good question.

My prediction was for someone new.

But it definitely seemed psychics where echoing the reading once it was out there.

If you called about whether an ex is coming back, you would get the whole gamut of answers from psychic to psychic.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 02:12:03 AM »
@Skyline,
You do Realize the Psychic business is a gimmick. You don't know which Psychic share notes, Have multiple accounts , and being told to follow a script.

Most of the time  when Multiple Psychics say the same things it usually is False because they tell you what they think You want to hear. Most of them are not real.

My Experience has taught me to test a "Psychic " first from the fake to find the real gifted Psychics

I had so many so called 'Psychics" throughout the years who have predicted marriage , pregnancies, etc   with POI however it was all lies and fairy tales

Good Luck
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 02:14:15 AM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline Candy

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 02:17:28 AM »
That’s a good question.

My prediction was for someone new.

But it definitely seemed psychics where echoing the reading once it was out there.

If you called about whether an ex is coming back, you would get the whole gamut of answers from psychic to psychic.

How is it possible that different psychics echo the same reading once the it's out there? Could it be that different psychics pick up the same energies and interpret them the same way? Unless they share notes, I'm not sure why psychics would pick up on a reading they didn't do?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 01:31:33 PM »
If they use tarot cards its possible. I do my own card readings and admit I'm not an expert but even my cards say the same thing as the readers I went to said

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 03:16:30 PM »
How is it possible that different psychics echo the same reading once the it's out there? Could it be that different psychics pick up the same energies and interpret them the same way? Unless they share notes, I'm not sure why psychics would pick up on a reading they didn't do?

I think what my trusted advisor is saying is that once the reading is out there, it exists as energy and other readers pick up on it and echo the reading.

So we believe the reading is true, since the details match up. But the prediction doesn’t happen.

Offline Candy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 04:18:16 PM »

I think what my trusted advisor is saying is that once the reading is out there, it exists as energy and other readers pick up on it and echo the reading.

So we believe the reading is true, since the details match up. But the prediction doesn’t happen.

I think people exist as energies, right? So if you ask about a situation that involves you and someone else, then psychics would pick up on the energies and offer predictions based on how those energies interact. But readings, like conversations, can’t really be energy. If they are then there are infinite possibilities, depending on the conversations you have. Anyway, good psychics should be able to distinguish from the various energies. So if they’re wrong, then they’re not good psychics.

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2021, 08:21:49 PM »
It’s still possible the reading hasn’t manifested.

But I’m leaning on the possibility that I have diverged from it, and for some reason all of these readers gave the same details about the how I would meet this person.

In any case, it will keep me from getting too many readings since I kind of believe that they were echoing the same reading once it was out there.

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 05:14:55 AM »
@Skyline,
You do Realize the Psychic business is a gimmick. You don't know which Psychic share notes, Have multiple accounts , and being told to follow a script.

Most of the time  when Multiple Psychics say the same things it usually is False because they tell you what they think You want to hear. Most of them are not real.

Yes, I am selective with whom I read with. I have a few trusted readers.

Otherwise it gets too confusing calling different readers, and it messes up your energy.

This reading I am talking about was very specific and it was uncanny how several readers gave me basically the same reading about a future POI.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 07:54:11 PM »
To be honest what these Psychics informed you seemed to be vague and speculative. Everyone that has read with multiple Psychics will hear similar fairytale readings when the Psychics are not authentic.

The probability of you meeting Someone or  Anyone soon is is a high possibility, You don't have to be a real psychic to tell you this. It sounds more like optimistic and hopefulness which most fake psychics use  tactics like this to make you feel good and better. So you can keep calling.

So what if you do meet Someone are these Psychics predicting life changing events like a Committed Relationship, Happiness with this person, Marriage etc

Don't rely too much on what these Psychics say, Go Out , Get out there and Live Your Life. Have some fun and You probably will meet Someone Special either by chance or accident.

Keep Us Posted and Good Luck
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:58:42 PM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline skyline

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 11:51:23 PM »
The probability of you meeting Someone or  Anyone soon is is a high possibility, You don't have to be a real psychic to tell you this. It sounds more like optimistic and hopefulness which most fake psychics use  tactics like this to make you feel good and better. So you can keep calling.

I agree. I almost never ask about meeting any future person. Most of the predictions don't pan out, and you end up waiting.