Author Topic: Email Readings  (Read 4778 times)

Offline chi109862

Email Readings
« on: September 16, 2021, 05:00:50 PM »
I received an email reading back when Aries Intuition did them and it BLEW me away. I was wondering if anyone else did email readings? I see Micah did - are his as good? Does anyone else do email readings?

Offline wishes215

Re: Email Readings
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 07:15:15 PM »
I've gotten them from kisha in the past. when you say she blew you away, do you mean he reading on your past or her accurate predictions?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 07:26:15 PM »
She was spot on with my past and future predictions. I ended up sending a few people to her who all said the same thing.

I won't go into detail but one thing was so unexpected, and far fetched.. the fact she picked up on it before I even had an idea it was a possibility.. and then it happened. It was crazy!

She also predicted my step sister needing a surgery before she even got injured.. and perfectly described the doctor who would be doing it.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 08:38:40 PM »
Is she the only person you got a reading from?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 09:24:09 PM »
I have gotten more than I would like to admit.. but I like the email format because I typically give too much away when typing or on the phone. I also like when they predict things completely out of the blue, that I would never think to ask.

I liked Leanne's delivery format too, she was accurate on a good amount of things. No one has been as accurate as Kisha tho.

I just want to try out a few other email psychics to see if they are able to pick stuff up without me bringing anything up. (I am going through a super crazy, live changing experience that many ppl don't get the opportunity to take part in). So the fact Kisha saw that is pretty crazy (before I was even approached with the opportunity). Leanne's first reading partially saw what I was going to be going through but not to the extent that Kisha did. Some others picked up on a life changing event (that would drastically change my lifestyle, financials, everything), but didnt provide details into what that event was. Kisha legit called it out.

Now I am trying to find good general readers who are able to pick up on things without any guidance so I can see how this experience will impact my life in the future. If I talk to anyone its hard for me to get guidance without telling them what the event was.. and I want to see if anyone else can even pick up that I partook in it.

The only person I haven't tried that most people on here talk about is Yona due to scheduling issues
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 09:26:34 PM by chi109862 »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 02:50:26 AM »
Same happened to me. She predicted something I wouldn't expect in a million years. Leanne is good for me, but the past reading was a little vague. Kisha 's emails are amazing.

She was spot on with my past and future predictions. I ended up sending a few people to her who all said the same thing.

I won't go into detail but one thing was so unexpected, and far fetched.. the fact she picked up on it before I even had an idea it was a possibility.. and then it happened. It was crazy!

She also predicted my step sister needing a surgery before she even got injured.. and perfectly described the doctor who would be doing it.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 01:29:03 PM »
Same happened to me. She predicted something I wouldn't expect in a million years. Leanne is good for me, but the past reading was a little vague. Kisha 's emails are amazing.

No way!! Have you gotten email readings from anyone else? Or have you done a phone reading with Kisha?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 02:43:06 PM »
wow!I love hearing that. now, are these general email readings or you ask specific questions? I'm always shocked at how accurately she sees the past, I mean right to the exact week, month. I mean I'm always blown away by that. but future, I'm still unsure of. it may happen but only time will tell. will report back.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2021, 05:46:16 PM »
wow!I love hearing that. now, are these general email readings or you ask specific questions? I'm always shocked at how accurately she sees the past, I mean right to the exact week, month. I mean I'm always blown away by that. but future, I'm still unsure of. it may happen but only time will tell. will report back.

These were all general email readings! I just booked my first general outlook phone call with her, hoping to be as blown away!

A lot of things she said didn't resonate at first but those were the ones that ended up being the most crazy and accurate so I typically gravitate towards general readings. The craziest thing she predicted (that I was talking about) she predicted it for May of that year, and it ended up being May the following year. So that's one thing, is the things she sees have for the most part have happened for me, just not always within the "year" time frame people think.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2021, 07:10:14 PM »
im with you on this. you never know which year she is referring to:)things she was accurate apt, were they work related or a relationship?

These were all general email readings! I just booked my first general outlook phone call with her, hoping to be as blown away!

A lot of things she said didn't resonate at first but those were the ones that ended up being the most crazy and accurate so I typically gravitate towards general readings. The craziest thing she predicted (that I was talking about) she predicted it for May of that year, and it ended up being May the following year. So that's one thing, is the things she sees have for the most part have happened for me, just not always within the "year" time frame people think.

Offline chi109862

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 08:13:47 PM »
im with you on this. you never know which year she is referring to:)things she was accurate apt, were they work related or a relationship?

Both - I'll message u.. it's so hard to explain haha.

I dont message ppl often on here.. so I think i did but im not sure if i did it right?! lmk haha
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:20:10 PM by chi109862 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »

I dont message ppl often on here.. so I think i did but im not sure if i did it right?! lmk haha

are you talking about leanne or kisha?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2021, 01:53:27 AM »
she's talking abut kisha

are you talking about leanne or kisha?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 03:15:24 PM »
I have to say I have heard her e-mail readings are the best, I have one coming in October it will be my first ever with her so I am super excited! I have had general phone readings and she has still been amazing... i am awaiting the predictions but she always gets things in the moment and has wowed me with past events as well...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2021, 07:58:59 PM »
I have to say I have heard her e-mail readings are the best, I have one coming in October it will be my first ever with her so I am super excited! I have had general phone readings and she has still been amazing... i am awaiting the predictions but she always gets things in the moment and has wowed me with past events as well...

Did you purchase the email package deal? How'd you get in for an email reading?