Author Topic: Tarot readings and cards by Penelope  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Lo12345

Tarot readings and cards by Penelope
« on: August 20, 2020, 04:49:08 PM »
https://m.facebook.com/ReadingsByPenelope/

Anyone try her?

Offline Lo12345

Re: Tarot readings and cards by Penelope
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 05:08:21 PM »
Nope it’s not her, she said she doesn’t have an esty shop, I read with Etsy one yesterday and I wasn’t impressed

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 12:22:42 AM »
I had asked if she was the one on Esty but then deleted my post when i realized it wasn't.  I tried to remove before someone saw the question.  Sorry Lo.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 12:39:38 AM »
@crystal you really like this one Facebook though? Real deal or we talking about someone else in messages

Offline court1130

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 10:44:43 PM »
Nope it’s not her, she said she doesn’t have an esty shop, I read with Etsy one yesterday and I wasn’t impressed

I'm very confused because I had an excellent reading from Penelope last month... Is this the link? I was under the impression this was the original penelopetarot:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot

I got the link from her thread on this board, so I am assuming that's the one everyone has been talking about over the years, just a different (new) profile.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:49:24 PM by court1130 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 11:00:11 PM »
It's not the same one as the one on FB.  I also had a reading with the one on esty and enjoyed the reading.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 10:33:16 PM »
OMG that Tarot by Penelope was one of the worst readers that's ever been reviewed here. I cringe whenever I see her name come up on here. Some of her email readings were the rote meanings of cards lifted straight out of tarot books. Good riddance.

Offline court1130

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 07:33:56 PM »
OMG that Tarot by Penelope was one of the worst readers that's ever been reviewed here. I cringe whenever I see her name come up on here. Some of her email readings were the rote meanings of cards lifted straight out of tarot books. Good riddance.

Which Penelope the Etsy or FB one?

Offline court1130

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 07:39:53 PM »

I'm very confused because I had an excellent reading from Penelope last month... Is this the link? I was under the impression this was the original penelopetarot:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot

I got the link from her thread on this board, so I am assuming that's the one everyone has been talking about over the years, just a different (new) profile.
The Penelope on FB which I happen to adore as she's one of the best readers I've ever read with is not the current Penelope on Etsy however she is the old tarot by Penelope that used to read on Etsy. Fb Penelope left Etsy a few yrs back & is now solely on FB as far as I know. I highly recommend her.

I have a phone reading with her tonight, so I'll report back later with my thoughts.

Offline court1130

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 11:01:37 PM »
Ok so I just read with READINGS BY PENELOPE on FB and she was great! She picked up on so much without me telling her and I'm hopeful that what she sees will unfold. She also sees reconnection by fall/winter of this year. Most all other readers I've read with also gave this timeframe, as well, so we shall see!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 11:35:02 PM »
How long was your reading? And what was so great about it ? Thinking of readings with her?

Offline court1130

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 09:22:07 PM »
How long was your reading? And what was so great about it ? Thinking of readings with her?

So, it's $75 for unlimited questions and no time limit. She pulled thru dynamics about myself and POI without any input from me. She does take your name, birthday, and picture prior to the session. If there's Another person involved, she'll ask for their picture and birthday, as well. So, I sent a pic of us together and she took it from there.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 09:57:56 PM »
And you thought she was really accurate? On present and have anything for predictions that came to pass. Overall you think she is legit and not a scam

Offline court1130

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2020, 09:44:46 PM »
No, I thought she was pretty good. Timeframes weren't given, but she did provide outcomes so I'll let you guys know if that passes. Did something about her profile give you the impression she may be a fraud?

Offline bonba

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 06:59:30 AM »
I read with her . felt she was accurate about present but didnt have anything that come to pass and this reading was more than a year ago

anything