Author Topic: Negative mindset during readings  (Read 2655 times)

Offline SarahM

Negative mindset during readings
« on: January 14, 2021, 05:13:22 AM »
I'm not sure how true this is... But has anyone else noticed that the more your energy is down and you're in a negative mindset the more you get negative readings? This has been happening to me a lot lately. When I'm relaxed and calm, I get clearer readings if that makes sense. Can your mindset affect the readings you get at all? Anybody else experience this?

Offline Mimi07

Re: Negative mindset during readings
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 05:46:48 AM »
I agree

Offline russianred

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 05:50:30 AM »
Yes, I found this to be very true.  It's because they are reading your current energy and looking for subtle signs of whether the situation will yield a positive or negative outcome from the energy you bring to the reading.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 01:40:49 PM »
I think there’s a lot of truth to this. Over the years, I’ve found that whenever I read with the readers who know me really well, I warn them at the beginning of the call that I’m feeling a certain way. It seems to help.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:43:35 PM »
I’ve honestly not found any correlation in my experience. I’ve gone into readings feeling positive and hopeful and been shot down, I’ve had readings feeling down and despondent and been given fairytales.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:11:10 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 08:02:47 PM »
your energy does effect your readings to an extent. But shouldn't effect them completely.  Readings are based on energy, some of that energy can transfer into a reading, so reading your fears vs reality is very possible.  That doesn't mean you need to be all Pollyanna energy for your readings. it just means your energy should be grounded and not erratic. Meaning you can be sad when you get a reading as long as you don't have that erratic emotions.  Being happy isn't going to give you a happier reading or outcome. It just may help the energy be more stable and easier to read.  Also, if asking about another person , if they aren't in a good state of mind then your reading on them won't be very reliable either. Meaning the energy they feel is what is being picked up in the moment.

Remember not all readers are the same, they all have different abilities and use them differently. A reader that is also an empath is the most likely to get affected by peoples energy. That can be good and bad. The importance is that your energy is stable, even if youre sad or happy.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 02:19:48 PM »
Yes 100%. I noticed that as well, and my worst readings were when I was in an anxious panic about whatever was going on.

One of my most trusted readers actually has on her profile to not contact her if you’re in a negative or super depressed mindset. Your mood definitely affects the readers and the reading too.

anything