Author Topic: My Wrong List  (Read 3522 times)

Offline LiliaAstro

My Wrong List
« on: September 14, 2021, 05:52:41 AM »
I haven't read with that many psychics but based on people's popular lists, I have read with a few.

Inaccurate
- KarmaWarrior: Everyone here seems to say that he is quite accurate, but he was wrong for me. Asked him about 2 different job opportunities. He said that I would get it, but neither of them came to pass
- Seafiremoon: It was also about a job opportunity in 2019, and she was wrong about it
- LilyOak: One of her predictions did come to pass, but the rest was just wrong

On the fence
- Mystical Moonlight: She used to be able to pick up little details about my current situations, then the accuracy went downhills.

Who has been right for me:
- Shaman Kira: She can be quite rude at times, which is something that I don't like, but she has been right almost 100%
- Scott Angel: He has been right for me in terms of career stuff, and I have only read with him on career stuff.
- Tarofica: One of her predictions came to pass for me. Seemed to be able to pick up on work stuff quite well.

Pending:
- QoC18

Offline SarahM

Re: My Wrong List
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 07:16:37 PM »
Hm.. not trying to be rude or anything but, those all seem like weak readers, minus QOC. Let us know how she works for you!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 08:01:53 PM »
I frankly didn't even know the ones on your list were popular on this site, haven't read with anyone of those except Qofc.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 10:23:24 PM »
I used to read with Scott years ago when he cost a lot less. he just wasn't right for me. and from what i remember, not very accurate.

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 05:17:10 PM »
Don't bother asking psychics about job opportunities.

They will tell you that you will get the job, and they are almost always wrong.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 08:19:07 PM »
my understanding was that the good ones will get job answers right more than matters of the heart. but who knows.

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 12:55:45 AM »
my understanding was that the good ones will get job answers right more than matters of the heart. but who knows.
Tarofica, Scott Angels and Kira all gave me both positive/ negative readings around work.

Tarofica:
- I was approached by a recruiter at a big firm. She said I wouldn't get the job.
- Was right about how my boss thinks about me

Scott Angels:
- I asked him 3 different career questions - I was interviewing for a number of jobs at the same, said that I would get them, and I did
- I also asked him about the recruiter question. He said that they were just looking, 50/50. That is also correct

Kira:
- I asked her about my current job and a number of other interviews I have had a few years ago. She was right about every single one of them - be it positive or negative