Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 7836 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 01:44:13 PM »
I suspect traffic on Keen, Kasamba, and all the other sites are way down. I havent checked Keen in a while, and I barely found anyone I would read with again, especially new readers. A few readers have died and a lot of the semi-ok older ones have left. Im sure Corona had quite an impact on everyone.I see more people getting readings from people on TikTok. Forums in general are kinda dead and most of the oldies have moved on. I doubt this forum will be as active again, times have just changed. And honestly, its been 10 years and if you read enough reviews, you will find like a 15 percent satisfaction reading overall.

wow bstalling, haven't seen your name pop up in a while. hope you've been doing well.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2021, 06:03:39 PM »
I suspect traffic on Keen, Kasamba, and all the other sites are way down. I havent checked Keen in a while, and I barely found anyone I would read with again, especially new readers. A few readers have died and a lot of the semi-ok older ones have left. Im sure Corona had quite an impact on everyone.I see more people getting readings from people on TikTok. Forums in general are kinda dead and most of the oldies have moved on. I doubt this forum will be as active again, times have just changed. And honestly, its been 10 years and if you read enough reviews, you will find like a 15 percent satisfaction reading overall.

wow bstalling, haven't seen your name pop up in a while. hope you've been doing well.

doing good :) hope you are doing good too!

Offline rosa0726

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 09:42:06 PM »
Same here. I joined in 2013 when I was in the middle of wanting to know whether me and my POI would get back together. When he married someone else, I stopped getting readings cold turkey. It took about 2 years for me to recover from the heartbreak but I didn't have much to contribute as I haven't gotten readings anymore.

Sometimes I read others stories and it breaks my heart because i know they are waiting for someone who will probably not come back anymore. I was strung along for years but we were never reunited. He is still married and has 3 kids.

Offline Lys

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2021, 12:40:50 AM »
Same for me. I’ve waited several years ago during 3 years, I had a lot of reading à who gave me hope.. he never comeback, the majority of the readings was wrong (Etsy and fiverr or eBay and Kisha). It was just s waste of time. I’ve finally met someone in 2017 after 3 years, and he broke up with me. I had other reading since that, now I had maybe 4 readings this reading. I just stick with Leanne and another french psychic reader I know predictions happen. I’ve read with Yona in April 2020, nothing really have happened except I will move in another city and my studies.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:42:33 AM by Lys »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2021, 02:47:25 PM »
Same here. I joined in 2013 when I was in the middle of wanting to know whether me and my POI would get back together. When he married someone else, I stopped getting readings cold turkey. It took about 2 years for me to recover from the heartbreak but I didn't have much to contribute as I haven't gotten readings anymore.

Sometimes I read others stories and it breaks my heart because i know they are waiting for someone who will probably not come back anymore. I was strung along for years but we were never reunited. He is still married and has 3 kids.

im so sorry you went thru this. cant even imagine your pain:( I know you may not wanna live in the past but maybe you have help us here on the group by telling us all the ones you read with and was there anyone who predicted this? but if you can't, I understand. you take care and hope you find someone deserving of you.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »
Same for me. I’ve waited several years ago during 3 years, I had a lot of reading à who gave me hope.. he never comeback, the majority of the readings was wrong (Etsy and fiverr or eBay and Kisha). It was just s waste of time. I’ve finally met someone in 2017 after 3 years, and he broke up with me. I had other reading since that, now I had maybe 4 readings this reading. I just stick with Leanne and another french psychic reader I know predictions happen. I’ve read with Yona in April 2020, nothing really have happened except I will move in another city and my studies.

sorry you are going through this but keep putting yourself out there, you never know who you find.fingers crossed. do you mind me asking your experience with kish, did she give you a positive outcome?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 03:41:28 PM »
Where the discord group?

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 12:01:53 AM »
I was never a regular poster, but I just logged in for the first time in a while.  I had readings from several of the more popular ones on the forum, and honestly nothing has come to pass.  All my readings were late 2019, early 2020.  I haven’t had any since as I was waiting to see if anyone was accurate.

thats disappointing to hear, do you mind sharing who you read with?

Yona, Micah, Aries Intuition, and Leanne Halyburton. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2021, 12:36:52 AM »
Still around

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2021, 03:06:38 PM »
Where is everyone? This forum is very quite these days, I know that unsavory poster plagued it for a while. However, they are longer an issue (not since June) and the forum has stayed up and running since April. Has everybody completely moved to Discord?

What is discord?

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 08:05:40 PM »
Despite asking where everyone is, why hasn’t there been any new posters on this forum? The last poster I see to join was “Sadclowncake” which was back in Oct 2020.

Offline Kate

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2022, 10:36:53 AM »

Interesting comments - The platforms are still pulling in clients.. but I do think the social media sites - TikTok with its free readings and advertising of cheap tarot readers etc (at least in comparison to Keen etc) is taking away from the major platforms. And that can only be a good thing.

I ordered a tarot reading off one Tiktok reader early 2021 who impressed me.  It was only $20 or so - a recorded reading, and it was very good. 

Offline skyline

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2022, 11:35:52 PM »
I suspect traffic on Keen, Kasamba, and all the other sites are way down. I havent checked Keen in a while, and I barely found anyone I would read with again, especially new readers. A few readers have died and a lot of the semi-ok older ones have left.

Yes, my sentiments exactly.

I think the telephone psychic reading novelty wore off, and people realized psychics have no power. Just because you get multiple readings telling you something is going to happen doesn’t magically make it happen.