Author Topic: Where is everybody?  (Read 7847 times)

Offline Momentos67

Where is everybody?
« on: September 11, 2021, 02:26:52 AM »
Where is everyone? This forum is very quite these days, I know that unsavory poster plagued it for a while. However, they are longer an issue (not since June) and the forum has stayed up and running since April. Has everybody completely moved to Discord?

Offline jas

Re: Where is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 12:41:53 PM »
Between Dolphin terrorizing this place and it being down for several month it just kind of ruined this place for a lot of people.  The admin disappeared and you couldn't make a post without being attached by a lunatic. Eventually new people will roll in and it will get going again, but it is going to take time.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 02:28:04 PM »
Where is everyone? This forum is very quite these days, I know that unsavory poster plagued it for a while. However, they are longer an issue (not since June) and the forum has stayed up and running since April. Has everybody completely moved to Discord?
Discord?  What's the scoop?  :)  Would you mind PMing me the details, please? 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 07:18:14 PM »
I've been wondering the same thing, where is everyone:) there is no point of a review site if there is no one leaving a review or helping others with their feedback:(lets hope things pick back up soon.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 09:15:24 PM »
I occasionally pop in to check the forum but honestly have controlled getting readings so can't really offer much as of late.  I too hope it picks up to see others experience.  Unfortunately the person i would read on we are no longer in contact and honestly haven't felt the need to see if he would come back around.  If he does i will update.  Since I have had a couple of readings saying i would hear from him again.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 12:39:35 AM »
I am an oldie here, but have stayed away from the thread and away from readings for a long time. I don't know what happened that people are getting attacked here?

I'm just trying to get myself up to date!

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 02:25:01 AM »
Welcome back Cfisher! I have curbed away from readings for quite some time as well. With the exception of a mediumship reading. Yes we had one crazy poster that kept arguing with everyone, but she has since been removed forum back in June. If you want any info about any good readers feel free to message me!

@wishes215 - I sure hope we can get more reviews coming in soon. Even if it means it makes wait times longer for the good ones lol. All of this stuff was months ago and there has been no repeat of it, I understand it can be a turn off. But hopefully more people will contribute and new people come in.

@Love2lovenj - I have stopped getting readings almost cold turkey myself for quite some time. Nothing has passed for me from the past two years and there is just no movement or reason for me to get readings. I tried going to Yona in April and that was a mistake. My mistake as more time needs to pass. I did get a mediumship reading done recently though and I must say I was quite pleased with it. I really wanted to try Kisha’s Ancestor Guidance Reading, but I see she discontinued them for her own personal reasons. I was really looking forward to what could’ve came through too!

@Jas - Yes, that’s what I was explaining as well. I hope with the more time that passes people will come back around. I hope everyone will eventually contribute again, some updates would be good. I would like to see new posters come in, but there hasn’t been a new poster made since Oct. 2020.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:05:54 AM by Momentos67 »

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 02:53:55 PM »
I was never a regular poster, but I just logged in for the first time in a while.  I had readings from several of the more popular ones on the forum, and honestly nothing has come to pass.  All my readings were late 2019, early 2020.  I haven’t had any since as I was waiting to see if anyone was accurate. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 04:57:13 PM »
I am an oldie here, but have stayed away from the thread and away from readings for a long time. I don't know what happened that people are getting attacked here?

wow @cfisher, I remember reading your reviews when I first joined this forum. so good to see your name pop back up again. hope alls well.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2021, 04:58:21 PM »
I was never a regular poster, but I just logged in for the first time in a while.  I had readings from several of the more popular ones on the forum, and honestly nothing has come to pass.  All my readings were late 2019, early 2020.  I haven’t had any since as I was waiting to see if anyone was accurate.

thats disappointing to hear, do you mind sharing who you read with?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 03:09:42 AM »
Welcome back Cfisher! I have curbed away from readings for quite some time as well. With the exception of a mediumship reading. Yes we had one crazy poster that kept arguing with everyone, but she has since been removed forum back in June. If you want any info about any good readers feel free to message me!

@wishes215 - I sure hope we can get more reviews coming in soon. Even if it means it makes wait times longer for the good ones lol. All of this stuff was months ago and there has been no repeat of it, I understand it can be a turn off. But hopefully more people will contribute and new people come in.

@Love2lovenj - I have stopped getting readings almost cold turkey myself for quite some time. Nothing has passed for me from the past two years and there is just no movement or reason for me to get readings. I tried going to Yona in April and that was a mistake. My mistake as more time needs to pass. I did get a mediumship reading done recently though and I must say I was quite pleased with it. I really wanted to try Kisha’s Ancestor Guidance Reading, but I see she discontinued them for her own personal reasons. I was really looking forward to what could’ve came through too!

@Jas - Yes, that’s what I was explaining as well. I hope with the more time that passes people will come back around. I hope everyone will eventually contribute again, some updates would be good. I would like to see new posters come in, but there hasn’t been a new poster made since Oct. 2020.

oh la la!!! Who are the current hot ones where their predictions came to pass? Tell me everything!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 03:11:37 AM »

Life is good! No issues with binge reading... Have had a few relationships that were up and down, but otherwise just enjoying the new car lol

wow @cfisher, I remember reading your reviews when I first joined this forum. so good to see your name pop back up again. hope alls well.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2021, 04:52:52 AM »
ha ha! I hear ya! I'm in the same boat, no longer binge read but I still get readings. I think Its more for entertainments than anything else.

Life is good! No issues with binge reading... Have had a few relationships that were up and down, but otherwise just enjoying the new car lol

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2021, 02:56:54 AM »

thats disappointing to hear, do you mind sharing who you read with?

Yona, Aries Intuition, Leanne, and Mikah. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2021, 03:19:08 AM »
I suspect traffic on Keen, Kasamba, and all the other sites are way down. I havent checked Keen in a while, and I barely found anyone I would read with again, especially new readers. A few readers have died and a lot of the semi-ok older ones have left. Im sure Corona had quite an impact on everyone.I see more people getting readings from people on TikTok. Forums in general are kinda dead and most of the oldies have moved on. I doubt this forum will be as active again, times have just changed. And honestly, its been 10 years and if you read enough reviews, you will find like a 15 percent satisfaction reading overall.