Author Topic: Medium Laura Moore  (Read 958 times)

Offline glamgal

Medium Laura Moore
« on: April 16, 2023, 01:19:49 AM »
Anyone read with her? She sent me free minutes....

Offline Mina

Re: Medium Laura Moore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 02:43:58 AM »
Yes long time ago… kind of read my hopes and would feed on that. Ooofff and if thought pricey back then too pricey now. It does “feel” like she has gift, but I just felt she kept me on the line hooked.

I think she is on other platforms too but can’t recall where. I see she has Yellowpqges in MO, she probably has personal website which would be cheaper than Keen. I see she made some videos on YouTube, and I personally like those because I see the person and what they’re about… but for me I do not feel drawn to her anymore

Edit: I read with her in 2011ish? And she was roughly 7.99-9.99 at the time ? Makes me realize wow inflation
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 11:44:35 PM by Mina »

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 03:21:27 AM »
For 21.99 a minute, she better have a gift....

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 09:53:14 PM »
Some gift. Nothing pan out...Nothing...

Offline monkey3369

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 03:23:24 AM »
Hi, I finally got on to the site. I've been waiting for well over a year to get verified. LOL anyways I've spoken with Laura more a few times actually more than a few times. I really liked her. But like with other people nothing ever panned out really. Which sucks cuz I too have a major addiction to psychics for years and years. And I used her for quite. And nothing ever came to fruition except the drain on my. LOL I also stopped talking because her prices have grown astronomically! Initially she was like six or seven 99 a minute now she's up in the twenties. For someone who's predictions don't happen so not worth it. Even if she's a very sweet person to talk to again I don't call psychics just to have a conversation. I call him for predictions to happen.

anything