Author Topic: Mary Jane  (Read 2967 times)

Offline 704Gemini

Mary Jane
« on: August 26, 2021, 09:21:33 PM »
Has anyone read with her?  I believe she's newer to PS but pretty popular.  I love her energy and she seems ethical - I could have talked to her forever - which is of course dangerous!  She reads for a 3 mo. timeframe and I just had my reading so it's too soon to judge her accuracy but she might be a keeper.  Any thoughts??

Offline Jenjen

Re: Mary Jane
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 05:08:21 PM »
Hello! Have not been here in a long time..so busy with my family and etc.. Mary Jane is sweet. Her accuracy was off.. she did not read my situation correctly but he voice is kind and calming.

J.

quote author=704Gemini link=topic=6686.msg139583#msg139583 date=1630012893]
Has anyone read with her?  I believe she's newer to PS but pretty popular.  I love her energy and she seems ethical - I could have talked to her forever - which is of course dangerous!  She reads for a 3 mo. timeframe and I just had my reading so it's too soon to judge her accuracy but she might be a keeper.  Any thoughts??
[/quote]

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 11:48:59 PM »
Hello! Have not been here in a long time..so busy with my family and etc.. Mary Jane is sweet. Her accuracy was off.. she did not read my situation correctly but he voice is kind and calming.

That pretty much summarizes psychic source and california psychics.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 01:37:31 AM »

That pretty much summarizes psychic source and california psychics.

Seems like many Psychic have moved from PS to California P and Keen!
Interesting?!

anything