Author Topic: COVID fatigue or just plain disinterest in the job?  (Read 1039 times)

Offline littlepinkcat

COVID fatigue or just plain disinterest in the job?
« on: August 21, 2021, 11:14:24 PM »
Out of curiosity I have read with several people in the past two months over work issues. Three were dead on-Ren correctly identified not only who would call for interviews but dates!-but the rest including longtime readers were full of something else.

I called a couple of times this week and to put it bluntly, not only were they not making an effort, several of them just made shit up and it was hilarious because it all sounded like the same script! They definitely are given templates.

Tara however actually took the time to talk and made some projections, which all sounded pretty realistic. She called a couple of things correctly for me about four years back too.

Not sure if COVID fatigue or workplace sabotage disease is hitting that place, but it sure reminds me of some workplaces I've been in when the end came including the job I am quitting this week. Holy shit. Two of them immediately tried to tell me to apply to Amazon, which is basically North Hell. One got snippy when I told her I would never consider working there and why, which was funny because she told me to apply to that call center after I told her I no longer will work in that kind of environment.