Author Topic: Question: when psychics tell you poi is not seeing anyone but is  (Read 6890 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Question: when psychics tell you poi is not seeing anyone but is
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 10:36:32 PM »
I’m not sure how true this is but one of my most trusted advisors told me this when I had to read about a third party years ago. She basically told me that she herself can only read about people who I’m directly connected with. By that she means people who I’m in direct contact with and have a first hand connection with. The third party at the time of the reading didn’t know how I was, and I only knew of her because of social media stalking. My reader told me that she sees my POI and the third party as just friends and that there’s nothing more to it but that she couldn’t give me deeper info besides that.

That’s exactly what they say!! Just friends. Were you able to verify?!

I dont believe this at all , I have had my trusted psychic read on people im not directly involved with with no issues.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2021, 01:30:56 AM »
I’m not sure how true this is but one of my most trusted advisors told me this when I had to read about a third party years ago. She basically told me that she herself can only read about people who I’m directly connected with. By that she means people who I’m in direct contact with and have a first hand connection with. The third party at the time of the reading didn’t know how I was, and I only knew of her because of social media stalking. My reader told me that she sees my POI and the third party as just friends and that there’s nothing more to it but that she couldn’t give me deeper info besides that.

Yup, I was! Several weeks after that reading he and I got together and he basically ghosted her. She tried texting him after and he just blocked her on all social media and her number as well

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2021, 01:34:12 AM »

I dont believe this at all , I have had my trusted psychic read on people im not directly involved with with no issues.

I believe it varies from reader to reader which is why I specifically stated, “she herself can only read….”. I’m only speaking on her case. I never once claimed this applies to every single reader. All readers read differently. I know she’s not a fraud either because I’ve been reading with her for three years and she’s been able to predict not just big picture things but also small random details that she wouldn’t know (upcoming trips by naming the actual place, describing my car accurately, etc).

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2021, 12:05:18 PM »

Yup, I was! Several weeks after that reading he and I got together and he basically ghosted her. She tried texting him after and he just blocked her on all social media and her number as well

If they had just been friends then why was he ghosting her and blocking her everywhere?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2021, 07:43:17 PM »

If they had just been friends then why was he ghosting her and blocking her everywhere?

When he and I were broken up they were friends with benefits. They didn’t date and when I asked him about her he didn’t see her as anything more than a f••k buddy. When he and I got back together I had him cut off all communication with her.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2021, 09:56:13 AM »
I just had a psychic lie to me about a very very old ex and tell me, “you will be reconnecting, etc.”

The guy got engaged to be married to a woman. When I ask her, why do you lie to people? She acted like she had to look into it, again. And say, he readings are never wrong.,

I am just like, “c’mon lady.”

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2021, 12:45:02 AM »

Because it keeps you coming back time and time again.  Surely if they are not attached to anyone else they must be only after you.

Cannot stand psychics doing this it makes me so mad.     

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2021, 11:29:02 AM »
Hello, have you guys experienced that psychics, the good ones and trusted tell you that there’s no one around poi that they don’t see it in the cards but you have proof from Instagram that they actually are in a relationship or what it seems it is ?

Yes, I ,purposely, asked one about an ex, knowing he got engaged last year and has plans to marry a woman.

The psychics will still lie to me and tell me, “he loves you, and I see you reconnecting, and if you want him back, you can have him back.” “They will not last and he will leave her and the engagement will not last.”  When I say, ummmm, how? he is engaged to be married and could be married, already.

Real sucks when they have to lie so badly.